PDA

View Full Version : Stevens 350 Tactical

Bronson
06-03-2011, 03:00 AM
http://auction-e.com/image/20/485/1079.jpg

Got it to the range today with a variety of loads.

Ran some 2 3/4" 1 oz slugs, 2 3/4" #4, and 3" magnum 000 buck.

3" magnums through this short barrelled, light, shotgun is a stupid idea and not one I want to repeat anytime soon.

The gun functioned fine and I really like the fiber optic front sight with the ghost ring rear. It lines up instinctively and almost immediately.

So far so good.

Bronson

Fire Storm
03-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Bronson,

I was just looking a a Stevens 350 combo and it's got me interested. It comes with the ghost rings, the tactical barrel and a field barrel. I have two questions for you. First, after almost a year, what do you think now? And secondly, do you know if you can switch out the rear sight and put on a scope? I'd like to use it for deer hunting as well.

Thanks

Fire Storm

Bronson
03-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Bronson,

I was just looking a a Stevens 350 combo and it's got me interested. It comes with the ghost rings, the tactical barrel and a field barrel. I have two questions for you. First, after almost a year, what do you think now? And secondly, do you know if you can switch out the rear sight and put on a scope? I'd like to use it for deer hunting as well.

Thanks

Fire Storm

I like it fine....but I haven't taken it out since that first time :smile: It sits in my closet hoping to never get shot again. Right now I have no idea if the rear sight is easily removable. The woman is sleeping and I'm not about to go in there and turn on a light to look. As for the scope....also no idea.

Bronson

gtgeorge
03-19-2012, 06:20 AM
I like it fine....but I haven't taken it out since that first time :smile: It sits in my closet hoping to never get shot again. Right now I have no idea if the rear sight is easily removable. The woman is sleeping and I'm not about to go in there and turn on a light to look. As for the scope....also no idea.

Bronson
Small flashlights work wonders. :wink: We use flashlights when we don't want to wake each other, I just hope she never shoots me as a BG in the house.:shocked: