PDA

View Full Version : REPUBLICANS CAVE IN AGAIN!!!

trailblazer
04-29-2010, 05:04 AM
they don't seem to understand that they should be worried about their voting base, & NOT the new york times.

what a bunch of spineless wimps.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/28/republicans-poised-allow-senate-debate-financial-regulatory/?test=latestnews

ekim
04-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Don't tell us you actually thought any politician dem. or rep. gives a rat's back side about the people and doing what's in the peoples interest!
You need to drink more kool-aid and get your mind straight, it's not about the people it's about them.

Rollin Thunder
04-29-2010, 10:38 AM
ekim is spot on! It's all about power! Florida's Gov. was losing badly in the polls in his run for Senator......he bailed on the Republicans, running as an Independent now. It's breaking news that he has contacted the White House. The guy isn't even a RINO, he's scum.

trailblazer
04-29-2010, 10:41 AM
my mind is straight & has been for several years..

i also don't like kool-aid

ekim
04-29-2010, 11:42 AM
my mind is straight & has been for several years..

i also don't like kool-aid

I knew that, I forgot to put the sarcastic notations in my post. But there are to many who don't get it, and like congress the beyond being educated now.

brian c
04-29-2010, 09:48 PM
howard johnson is right about the cool aid plus I say let's get this done so we can move on to immigration and cap and trade ....honest...kidding...can you believe they still talk about cap and trade and climate control legislation.....are they just totally stupid or what........just kidding again...dumb question

Rollin Thunder
04-30-2010, 05:27 AM
It's not about right and left, conservative or liberal...... it's about ego, power and.......drum roll please............................................ ..........MONEY
The entire system is corrupt, they are all in it together. I could never figure out why at least one or two people weren't out on the steps of the Capital Building screaming their heads off, now I know.
Why do politician's change parties (wouldn't that be changing your ideology)? The answer is; to remain one of the elite. Trust me on this one, there will be an Elite Class, soon, very soon.
Go back and find Arlen Spector's speech, when he changed parties. The newest one; my Governor Charlie Crist. They must join and stay in that elite class as soon as possible.

mudbug77
04-30-2010, 05:01 PM
ekim is spot on! It's all about power! Florida's Gov. was losing badly in the polls in his run for Senator......he bailed on the Republicans, running as an Independent now. It's breaking news that he has contacted the White House. The guy isn't even a RINO, he's scum.
he was loosing to rubio who is a cuban so all the cubans were backing him. they seem to overlook the fact he's under investigation by the I.R.S. for using his republican party credit card for personal use. charlie christ has been doing a decent job here except for the caving to protesting cubans. he vetoed bill 6 that rates teachers pay on the students performance which can screw a good teacher that gets a class full of future prison inmates. he's pro gun and states he owns and does practice with his.