PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a Compstock

lee1959
05-03-2011, 08:07 PM
I shot a friends Mossberg with aCompstock on it again and just could not stop myself from ordering one. I have been noticing a lot more shoulder pain in my vMANY times dislocated right shoulder, dislocated it in high school and it went out probably a couple of times a week until I was in my thirties when for some reason the tendons and ligaments tightened back up enough for it not to happen just by rolling over in my sleep.

Anyways, been noticing a lot more pain, doctor says it is some arthritis and shooting clays or anything else with the shotgun leaves it aching for a week. So, I just coud not help myself after feeling this Compstock. I hope it lasts, but quite frankly if I gotta replace it everyyear it will still be worth it.

Am actually kinda excited to get it and get it in place before turkey hunting next week and patterning my shotgun again.

You youngsters wont understand, but its hell getting old, damn only 52 and falling apart already...

PHMadness
05-04-2011, 12:31 AM
You youngsters wont understand, but its hell getting old, damn only 52 and falling apart already...
It's the mileage. I'm 42 with the maturity of 22 and the body of 62. I'm not sure if my life is hell or really fun.

PS: I was looking really hard at the big fluffy recoil pads at Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday.