PDA

View Full Version : UBG Nassar Holster

local gentry
02-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Anybody have this holster? Can anyone post a photo of the holster on? :wink:

I am debating whether to carry my Thunder P-L-U-S in a Striker or Nassar.

There's not debate on whether I'll order from Nate. Reputation is everything. I've never ordered from him, but this many people can't be wrong. :smile:

Props to you Nate. Order coming from Dallas TX!

Sparky
02-23-2011, 04:42 AM
Agree with the props to Nate. On the Striker vs the Nassar. Remember that the Nassar is , according to Nate, designed specifically for "appendix carry not hip carry". You might want to consider that before buying.
I was trying to decide between the Striker and the Becker. My wife and I both got the Becker, which we are very satisfied with. I wear it whenever I can and find it very comfortable. Working construction at colleges and schools doesn't allow me to carry all the time.

local gentry
02-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Sparky! Thanks so much! Could I ask you a HUGE favor? Any way that you could post a picture of the "Becker" strapped on? I am also trying to decide whether to carry on hip or appendix. Decisions...decisions. If you're not comfortable posting that here on the forum, I can give you my email address to send.

Much appreciated!

Michael T
02-23-2011, 10:12 AM
I belive most people more comfortable with hip carry Iam . Hard to find pistol if I move around to front porch side. Does help hold my large folding knives in place and protect them from weather.

jarhead79
02-23-2011, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't get it, if it's any consolation. It's designed specifically for those who know exactly that it's what they need. It's not one that you buy to "experiment" and see if you like it. Strongside hip carry is recommended for comfort and concealment.

Nate

local gentry
02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks Nate! That was me on Facebook inquiring about the same thing as well.

Order coming up! The Striker it is!

Sparky
02-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks Nate! That was me on Facebook inquiring about the same thing as well.

Order coming up! The Striker it is!
I see you made up your mind already. I don't have a pic with it on but will take one and post it later if you want. Let me know how you like the Striker, as I said, I was thinking on that one then got the Becker.

local gentry
02-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks Sparky...still wouldn't mind the pic, just to have a look. It will either solidify my decision OR totally confuse me! :)

David
02-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Local Gentry, please keep us posted on how that holster works out for you or keep us posted with pictures, whatever. My next purchase will be a Bersa Thunder Plus .380 and would like one of Nate's holsters for it.

Dave

Sparky
02-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Here ya go Local Gentry. Bersa 380 CC and UBG Becker. This is how I wear it. Sometimes I wear a belt but it's not needed. Blue jeans are a little snug but I am working on that with the P90 program from Beach Body. If you want a different angle or whatever let me know. By the way the grips were made by Paul who is also a member here. Here is his link if you are interested. http://designergrips.com/

Sorry....it was brought to my attention the photos were too big so I deleted them.

local gentry
02-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Just ordered the Striker from Nate. Can't wait to get it. Has it been 2-5 weeks yet???? I will update and post pictures as soon as I get it.

Thanks Nate.
Thanks for the photos Sparky!

Sparky
02-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the photos Sparky!
You are welcome.

How about some photos of the Striker on when you get it and let us know how you like it.

Vega89
02-28-2011, 09:15 PM
I really like that holster Sparky. It looks comfortable and seems like it is very concealable. How is it when you sit down and whatnot?

R.Ph. 380
02-28-2011, 09:53 PM
I carry a 32 oz Stainless Detonics Combat Master in my Becker. Can carry all day and never notice it's there.

Bill

Sparky
03-01-2011, 02:23 AM
I really like that holster Sparky. It looks comfortable and seems like it is very concealable. How is it when you sit down and whatnot?

I haven't had a problem with it at all. Sitting, standing, squatting and even running. It is very comfortable. It is also a "tuckable" holster. You can tuck your shirt in while wearing it. The clip on the holster holds very good even if I am not wearing a belt. Got it for Christmas and so far I don't have anything negative to say about it.

Vega89
03-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the info Sparky. Sounds like I will be buying one soon lol

Sparky
03-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Thanks for the info Sparky. Sounds like I will be buying one soon lol
I am sure you will like it.