PDA

View Full Version : Muslim's Threaten Creator's of South Park

Rollin Thunder
04-22-2010, 10:38 AM
The religion of peace wants to kill the people of the South Park series.

An Islamic group based in New York said that a recent episode of “South Park,” the satirical animated series, insulted the Prophet Muhammad, and compared the show’s creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, to Theo van Gogh, the Dutch filmmaker who was killed in 2004 by an Islamic militant, CNN reported. The group, Revolution Muslim, published its post after a “South Park” episode last week that depicted the founders of various religions, including Moses, Jesus and Buddha, but declined to show the Prophet Muhammad, instead representing him as wearing a bear costume. The post, written by Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, said that the episode had “outright insulted” Muhammad, adding: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid, and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.” Mr. van Gogh was killed in Amsterdam after making a film that discussed the abuse of Muslim women in some Islamic societies. A telephone message left at a number listed on the group’s Web site, revolutionmuslim.com, was not immediately returned; on Wednesday the Web site was largely inaccessible. Comedy Central declined to comment on the group’s remarks or say if it was taking any precautions because of them.

clag39
04-22-2010, 11:01 AM
(We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid, and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show) sounds like a threat to me..

John
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Then we should warn back that if they do end up dead, the people responsible will probably end up like Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri.

Michael T
04-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Attention If you radical Muslims want me. Contact me Then we can set a time and place and can get it on Ky style. I will use pork soaked bullets and my Bowie will be coated also.
These people are chickens Just spit bacon grease in their eyes and get to cutting and shooting .Same action will work in most of the southern states. The Southerners don't take to kindly to being threaten by outsiders. We ain't hide in the corner under our blanket liberals .

PHMadness
04-22-2010, 11:30 AM
I am mostly made of bacon, sausage and pork chops, they can come and get me.:devil:

duke51
04-22-2010, 11:51 AM
I've got a piece of pork they can have.

Bigiron
04-22-2010, 12:00 PM
MichaelT, I like the way you think.

ekim
04-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Wait til nobama gets in on the action. He won't take kindly to a joke about his god and making fun of his religon of peace and non violence!

mitchr
04-22-2010, 12:09 PM
I don't watch tv except for news & a little football. Once in a while I find a decent movie on a commercial free channel. But, I may have to check out this "South Park" thing. Sounds like good people.

PHMadness
04-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't watch tv except for news & a little football. Once in a while I find a decent movie on a commercial free channel. But, I may have to check out this "South Park" thing. Sounds like good people.

While I love South Park and own several seasons on DVD, it will most likely offend you and then you will want to go and get them too.:D
That's the beauty of it, they are like Dirty Harry, they offend everyone the same.:cool::laughing:
I am just entertained by it due to my fantastic level of maturity.:o

mitchr
04-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the warning PHMadness. Guess I'd better pass on this one, like you advise. I can't afford to buy a new tv, would cut into my gun buying money. :D

Rollin Thunder
04-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Here, you can join their FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toghether-against-South-Park-to-stop-humiliating-our-prophet-Muhammad/113193558704192?ref=search&sid=1788750513.2847681137..1

Blueridge83
04-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Sometimes SouthPark is my guilty pleasure.

Lance39
04-22-2010, 01:30 PM
"In 2006, Comedy Central banned the men from showing an image of Muhammad on their show. They had intended to comment on the controversy created by a Danish newspaper's publishing of caricatures of the Islamic leader. Muslims consider any physical representation of their prophet to be blasphemous.

Instead, "South Park" showed an image of Jesus Christ defecating on President Bush and the American flag. "

Full article here: (Although it's pretty much what is in the original post)

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F7O89G0&show_article=1

Reginald Carstairs
04-22-2010, 01:49 PM
It really doesn't matter "Kenny" keeps getting killed and he comes back to life. The Muslims will have a hard time with instant adult reincarnation.

mudbug77
04-22-2010, 03:58 PM
i'm gonna have a pic of moo-ham-meds put on my truck, the caption will read if a pic of muhamed offends you then your religion offends me, now we're even. welcome to America religion doesn't matter where freedom of speech is concerned.

xdrummr
04-22-2010, 04:19 PM
MT certainly does have a way with words...

Americangirl01
04-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I just can't believe that they (Southpark) gave into them and censored the episode.......The last I heard, we still lived in a free country. I guess they didn't believe our government was capable of defending them against the threats...:yikes:..

pondrast
04-23-2010, 03:26 PM
THE THREATS CONTINUE--

By Aaron Klein
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Matt Stone and Trey Parker

A decision by Comedy Central to bleep out the words "Prophet Muhammad" on a follow-up episode of "South Park" that aired yesterday is not enough to remedy the situation, the author of an extremist Muslim website told WND today.

Younus Abdullah Muhammad, author of RevolutionMuslim.com, charged "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone continue to "mock" Muhammad even though the Islamic figure's name was censored from a follow-up show that aired last night.

RevolutionMuslim.com earlier this week warned the "South Park" creators should be "afraid for their lives" since there is a "very real possibility" they will end up murdered like Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh. The Islamic site issued the warning after an episode of "South Park" last week depicted Islam's prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit.

Asked today if a network decision to bleep out Muhammad's name in a follow-up show satisfied his site, Abdullah Muhammad replied, "They continue to mock. It's a blatant mockery and it's typified by their response. We declared what is Islamically permissible."

MORE HERE-- http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=144313

Rollin Thunder
04-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Mark your calendar's May 20th. is draw a mohammed day. This should remove any doubt as to whether or not we're being blasphemous.
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/04/22/everybody-draw-mohammed-day

mitchr
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM
The perfect portrait of mohammed would be a naked woman with bin laden's head, eating pork.

Lance39
04-23-2010, 10:11 PM
The only action that will dampen their fury over insults is more community outreach.
Therefore - building on Mitch's post - I propose we have monthly

INVITE A MUSLIM FOR BAR-B-QUE day.

(Though I've heard it's a regional thing, we in Missouri can really do a number on grilled pork steaks.)

mitchr
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
Do you missourians even know what bar-b-que is?? :poke:

Zotter
04-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Bar-B-Qed, Grilled, Broiled, Fricasede, even boiled will work.

Idea is to 'reach out' and "touch" the buggers.

Lance39
04-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Do you missourians even know what bar-b-que is?? :poke:

Now, we may not know about "real Messican barabacoa" as Rock Hudson says in "Giant", but we do have our unique ways with several kinds of food, including bar-b-qued pork steaks and beer-soaked bratwurst.
Stop by some time and I'll treat you to a few more local specialties: St. Louis style pizza and toasted ravioli.

Mason
04-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Or at least breakfast... Its early and I can smell the bacon cooking as I type......