PDA

View Full Version : 383a laser sight

wvrocker
12-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Suggestions for inexpensive laser sights that will fit on my older 383a? There seems to be a lot of lasers out there and not sure exactly what type of laser or mounting might be best.
...Rick....

mitchr
12-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Welcome to Bersa Chat wvrocker. I don't know if they'll fit the 383a, but only laser I know of for the Bersa .380 is the Crimson Trace Grips on sale at Condors Flight. They may be able to tell you if they'll fit. If not, someone on this forum will know & will be along.

http://www.condorsflight.com/

SJP
12-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Suggestions for inexpensive laser sights that will fit on my older 383a? There seems to be a lot of lasers out there and not sure exactly what type of laser or mounting might be best.
...Rick....

There are only 2 options I am aware of. The previously stated crimson trace grips or you can attach an adapter that will let you mount any laser on a rail.
It clamps on. I dont recommend plastic so try to find a metal one. Here is where you can start ( Laserlyte adapter for H&K full size pistols) You may need to file a slight groove in the frame on each side (dremmel) but it will give you a rock solid mount. There is a compact laser with an integrated mount available but there again you will need the grooves. If I was going to mount a laser I would do it this way. It is the way I am going to mount a laser on a KP89 that also has a frame that is curved on the bottom.
Hope this helps.

SJP

wvrocker
12-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the info.