PDA

View Full Version : New Leather.380 Paddle Holster

VSPA
12-07-2010, 07:54 PM
First let me again pass on a rave review of Mike at CondorFlight for the exceptional customer service and quality of products they provide, and even more so since we get this with a discount as members of Bersa Chat. The middle of last month I bought a Master's cant adjustable, black leather, open top, paddle holster for the 9mm UC from CondorFlight . Was so impressed with it that on Sunday a week ago I emailed Mike and ask if he could obtain the same holster for the BT .380. He did not currently have it in stock, but said he should have it within a couple of weeks. He notified me six days later, the 4th of Dec. he had it in stock, so I placed the order and received it this afternoon. This is one nice holster. Took me about a half hour of periodic working the leather to get it initially broke in and I was immediately comfortable with it.

Reginald Carstairs
12-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi Mustang652, Sounds like you have two winners to me. Mike at CondorFlight is known for his customer support. Take some pictures with the gun in them. I would like to see them.

clag39
12-07-2010, 08:29 PM
i agree with RC.. sounds like you're a happy camper..

gschnarr
12-08-2010, 03:41 PM
+1 for CondorsFlight. Their service is outstanding. Having ordered a number of items, I have been nothing but impressed.

VSPA
12-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi Mustang652, Sounds like you have two winners to me. Mike at CondorFlight is known for his customer support. Take some pictures with the gun in them. I would like to see them.

+1 for CondorsFlight. Their service is outstanding. Having ordered a number of items, I have been nothing but impressed.

Between the .380 and 9UC, holsters and mags, I have placed 6 or 7 orders and have nothing but good to report. Just a note, just under the Master's logo on the back it is stamped specifically Bersa .380 and not a generic size or number.

Master's .380 Holster

http://members.cox.net/smsnlv/Master's%20Bersa%20Holster.JPG

Master's for the 9UC and others.

http://members.cox.net/smsnlv/Master's%209UC%20Holster.JPG

I'm impressed enough with them I may check to see if I can get the same holster for the Colt

brian c
12-09-2010, 10:04 PM
nice looking holster...tried to look it up on the condors site but couldn't find it. Can you take a picture with it on...would be interesting to see how it lays.

Eliminator
12-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Looks like real quality. One of the big drawbacks in carrying concealed is you cannot show off the great leather :-(

VSPA
12-10-2010, 04:03 PM
nice looking holster...tried to look it up on the condors site but couldn't find it. Can you take a picture with it on...would be interesting to see how it lays.

Thanks, I'm really pleased with it. Here's a picture of how it rides on me, I'm just over 6ft and 225 lbs. I've also included the link it's under. You have to go to holsters, then Bersa .380, then Paddle. It's the last two on the page and it's only shown in brown, but to order the black it's the next to last.

http://www.condorsflight.com/products/index.php?cPath=106_108_126

http://members.cox.net/smsnlv/P1010002.JPG

Looks like real quality. One of the big drawbacks in carrying concealed is you cannot show off the great leather :-(

Yeah, that's the drawback, but the black color, the matte finish of the .380 and that I nearly always wear black T-shirts does aid in the concealment.

brian c
12-10-2010, 06:56 PM
thanks for the pic. Looks good...maybe I'll give 'em a try....nice to have some options...is that adjustable for cant? I want a crossdraw for when I'm driving

VSPA
12-10-2010, 07:10 PM
...is that adjustable for cant? I want a crossdraw for when I'm driving

Yes it is adjustable. Two set screws on the back and funny you should mention the crossdraw, I had just tried it that way before I got your post. I reversed the cant from my normal wear and got a smother draw.

Iraq 69
12-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey Mustang 652,
Thanks for the pics. The holster looks great and what I think I was looking for. I know it has only been a few days but do you still like the fit ect?
Marc

seejeepcrawl
12-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Please forgive me if I don't get all the terminology correct, as I am fairly new to carrying guns. I was looking for a paddle holster that will fit in the kidney area of the back on the strong side. The clip would be pointed toward the weak side and rotated 45 degrees from vertical. You would remove the gun with strong hand, palm towards body. I had already looked at this holster before seeing this post, but wasn't sure if it would cant far enough. Thanks for your help.

M2HB
12-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks, I'm really pleased with it. Here's a picture of how it rides on me, I'm just over 6ft and 225 lbs. I've also included the link it's under. You have to go to holsters, then Bersa .380, then Paddle. It's the last two on the page and it's only shown in brown, but to order the black it's the next to last.

http://www.condorsflight.com/products/index.php?cPath=106_108_126

http://members.cox.net/smsnlv/P1010002.JPG

Yeah, that's the drawback, but the black color, the matte finish of the .380 and that I nearly always wear black T-shirts does aid in the concealment.

Nice holster. I wonder if their Bersa 380 leather holster will fit the 383 DA? If I can find another factory mag or two, I'll get a holster for the pistol. There is no sense getting a holster if I can't get a mag.

VSPA
12-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Please forgive me if I don't get all the terminology correct, as I am fairly new to carrying guns. I was looking for a paddle holster that will fit in the kidney area of the back on the strong side. The clip would be pointed toward the weak side and rotated 45 degrees from vertical. You would remove the gun with strong hand, palm towards body. I had already looked at this holster before seeing this post, but wasn't sure if it would cant far enough. Thanks for your help.

I've only been activily carring for 6 months and only outside carry as I haven't gotten around to getting a concealed carry permit and I won't guarantee that I'm using the correct terminology. If the belt buckel is 12 o'clock, I wear at 3 o'clock strong side as a rule and will shift to 4 o'clock if I feel it needs more cover. Anything beyond 4 to 6 o'clock I find uncomfortable for smooth draw. I have a little adjustment left on the cant, but I don't feel it is enough to go beyond 4. If I had to wear the holster that far back, I think I would be tempted to get a left hand holster and draw palm out.