View Full Version : Some pics from MI 2A March

04-14-2010, 03:52 PM
I went to the Michigan 2A March yesterday and had a great time. It was a great day being around like minded people, many of whom were openly and proudly armed with both side arms and long arms.

Here's a link to the photos I took....

04-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the pictures.

Rollin Thunder
04-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks for doing your part Bronson. BTW, I like the pic of his-n-hers AR's

04-14-2010, 08:24 PM
I didn't see any sign of any protesters! hee, hee, hee... Guess they were afraid of all those guns! :D

04-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks for doing your part Bronson. BTW, I like the pic of his-n-hers AR's

they had some old m-16 looking foregrips. really cool.

Reginald Carstairs
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Good job, We have to stand up for our rights and it looks like you did just that!

04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Good deal & thanx 4 pics !

04-14-2010, 11:03 PM
The owners of the his & hers ARs are both LEO. There were several on duty LEO throughout the event and all were as professonial as could be. While waiting in line at the hot dog vendor I had a nice conversation about 1911s with an officer who was talking to some folks who were there with their boxer dogs. I was wearing the Firestorm and based on my glowing review and what he's read online he said he's going to seriously look into one. I told him "good luck." :)

A few people got a guided tour of the captiol building by the state police and were allowed into the gallery of the, in session, MI House's chambers openly carrying both side arms and long arms, and there are pics to prove it. Our attorney general, Mike Cox, is a big supporter of 2A rights and he spoke as did some other MI reps and I believe a county sheriff. The speeches were finished off by Skip Coryell the founder of the 2A March.

There was a LOT of interest in open carry and we gave away a TON of information. The folks in attendance were also very generous with cash donations to all the gun groups that were present.

If you have the opportunity to attend your state's capitol march (http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/coordinators) or the D.C. March (http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/march_news)I strongly urge you to do so.

Pond Scum
04-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the report and pictures Bronson! Sorry I missed it ... I had to work yesterday. :crying: