PDA

View Full Version : 2A Harrisburg, PA rally

Hyperbuzzin
05-03-2018, 11:58 AM
This past Monday we (The Beaver County Sportsmens Conservation League) took 3 bus loads of 2A supporters to Harrisburg PA to be sure the legislature know, WE WILL NOT GIVE UP OUR RIGHTS!!
Had a good time, even though most of the anti-gun senators decided to take the day off.

Hyperbuzzin
05-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Oops... I'll have to edit that pic when I get home.

gun sane
05-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Good on ya, Hyperbuzzin. A no show by senators means a no vote on the issue. I'm sure you PA sportsmen know what to do about that.

I just gotta know.....Are you the guy with the ballcap on or the one with the sign? :poke:

Hyperbuzzin
05-04-2018, 03:22 PM
OK, finally have time to say what happened.

This was a combination of about a dozen different Sportsmens clubs from the Beaver County area (Western PA)

The Beaver County Sportsmens League has done this every year for (I think) the past 9 years. I've attended 3 so far. It's on a week day and covers the entire day, from 3:30am when we board the bus until we get home at 9pm, but what's missing one day of work compared to losing our rights as legal gun owners?!

We were to speak with Senators who are against or undecided on proposed PA laws regarding gun regulations and bans.
98% of those we needed to talk to decided to take the easy way out and didn't show up. Pu**ies!!

Most of these bills are ridiculous, in that there's NO WAY any of them will stop, prevent, or hinder someone intent on causing mass casualties!!

And to top it off, Governor Wolf placed Pennsylvania in a state of emergency for the opioid epidemic. One of the stipulations of that State of emergency, one can only carry ANY gun if they have a carry permit. That includes someone who just wants to go shoot some paper at the range or even someone who wants to go hunting. That's a bunch of BULL!!

Any how.... many of the Pro 2A Senators frequently mention how our group (one of the largest to attempt to visit with various Senators at one time) definitely has an impact on how things go when it comes time to vote in the bills. Guess we're doing a good job!!

As a side note... The Sheriff of Butler County was there. He talked about how he has asked all his Deputies not to patronize any business that is against the 2A or gun rights. This was deeply noticed by the Starbucks at the Capitol Building, when not one single one of our members entered their store, or either of their stores at the rest stops along our trip down the PA turnpike!!

Well.... until next years Second Amendment Rally.....
KEEP ON CARRYING!!!

gun sane
05-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Excellent report, Hyperbuzzin! Is the governor thinking that the whoopie pills turn everyone into a potential mass murderer? If so, why not prohibit them from using a knife to eat dinner or driving a car to rehab?

It's scary what some will do with a bit of authority and a pen.

Hyperbuzzin
05-04-2018, 10:48 PM
The way I understand it, the gun part of the state of emergency was supposed to have an exemption in regards to needing a carry permit for certain situations.
BUT.... it was never added.
Because of this, there have probably been hundreds, if not thousands, of hunters in PA woods who had no idea they were breaking the law by doing something they have done since they were a kid!!

Hyperbuzzin
05-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Also forgot to mention, the Pres and CEO of Kahr Arms, Justin Moon, as well as Cam Edwards, from NRATV, were also there.
Justin explained why he moved the company headquarters out of NY and into PA.... "A Place that has their heart in the 2nd Amendment"

And, the group has been doing this for 12 years, not the previously stated 9.

I did make one picture from a report on it...

And here's a group picture from a past Rally I attended. Still waiting for a copy of this years photo...

gun sane
05-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Looks like a bunch that means business. I'd hate to tangle with 'em. :yikes: