PDA

View Full Version : Some Good News for IL

ParaCav
04-27-2016, 02:32 PM
Gov Rauner has given the OK for legislators to open up current ccw laws. Nothing has been reported on it that I can find, other than both pro and anti-gunners are un-happy with it? So what's new about that?
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-illinois-concealed-carry-gun-laws-met-20150710-story.html

Talonap
04-27-2016, 03:24 PM
Is this some new clarification, or are you talking about the preemption that was included in the CCW Law?

ParaCav
04-27-2016, 07:31 PM
That was my bad, trying to read two articles at the same time. I corrected my post and added a link.. Thank you.

Michael T
04-28-2016, 01:05 PM
Il a disaster . All the states, that have good working CC laws . They could have copied. But no they cobble together a mess and will spend 50 years correcting and still have nothing worth while .
I talked to what left of family in IL last week. They hate the state. But NOW use excuse to old to move to better state. BS ! To late to move when their putting you in ground . IL CA MD NJ NY anti gun and not fit places to live . People to brained washed to leave and those that do leave . Then try to change new place into what they fled .