PDA

View Full Version : A Gun Grabber Actually Gets It!

mitchr
01-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Here is an article by a lady that once favored gun control, but has come to realize that it is the wrong strategy.

http://www.agirlandagun.org/discoveries-of-an-anti-gunner-my-conversion-to-the-other-side/

Tina
01-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I just shared it to Facebook.

John_R
01-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Good article. She's not quite correct about full auto, but whatever.

If people want to stop crime, they need to focus on making better people instead of making better laws. But that's not what most gun grabbers want, they want more sheep so they can be the dogs.

cavelamb
01-08-2016, 04:01 PM
She's right on the money.

cavelamb
01-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I just shared it to Facebook.

Me too, and added the quote above for easy sharing.

FakeBersaName
01-08-2016, 04:11 PM
We once lived in a place with no guns and no bad guys. But then we got the notion that we could decide for ourselves what is good and what is evil.

Ever since that sad day, there has been murder.

A people not willing to be directed by their Creator doomed themselves to self-determination of the selfish. Always ends in death. Really, every single one of us since the Fall has died. And only One has ever come back to tell about it. Even he admitted that things are such that if you don't already have a weapon, you may need to sell your coat and buy one.

BigCityChief
01-09-2016, 07:58 AM
Good article. She's not quite correct about full auto, but whatever.

If people want to stop crime, they need to focus on making better people instead of making better laws. But that's not what most gun grabbers want, they want more sheep so they can be the dogs.

I hear you - very difficult to do. I'd be happy if we just enforced the laws we have on the books and created a system more capable of identifying known pyschopaths attempting to buy firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cavelamb
01-09-2016, 08:42 AM
As I understand it, the background check system is actually working.
70,000 felons were refused. Problem is - what happens next.
There is no way to arrest them for attempting to buy firearms.

mitchr
01-09-2016, 10:59 AM
You'd think felons would know they can't buy a gun. I wonder how many of that 70K were caught peeing on the side of the road & charged with indecent exposure, or some ridiculous charge like that.

BigCityChief
01-09-2016, 11:34 AM
You'd think felons would know they can't buy a gun. I wonder how many of that 70K were caught peeing on the side of the road & charged with indecent exposure, or some ridiculous charge like that.

I've met lots of felons, mitchr. They were all short in the gray matter department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk