PDA

View Full Version : GUNSANE NEW SHOT GUN AND GETTING READY FOR THE HUNT.

Michael T
03-24-2015, 04:11 PM
THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO THINGS :yikes::yikes::shocked::spank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmMPth01jc

PHMadness
03-24-2015, 04:25 PM
WoW MoM WoW.

Stoopid phone.

gun sane
03-24-2015, 04:40 PM
I usually have the Princess, my gunbearer, handle those duties. Since it was informal target practice, I dismissed her for other chores, such as getting me a beer and fixing supper. How was I to know that she pre-loaded the gun with cheap Rooskie shotshells. Now I'm gonna have to order one of those Bersa caps, SINCE I CAN'T SEEM TO WIN ONE IN A KARMA! :mad:

mitchr
03-24-2015, 04:52 PM
"Life is tough! It's a lot tougher if'n you're stupid!"

clag39
03-24-2015, 05:48 PM
I really thought that that guy (GS) was going to look down the barrel a second time when he picked it up... Gun sane, I bet you wished you would have let your princess go out and do that while you got your own beer and made supper !!! :poke:

Reginald Carstairs
03-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Just two inches more towards his head we would have a Darwin Award

TuxAir
03-24-2015, 09:20 PM
I've had exactly one hang fire with a shotgun. A box of old shotshells that was given to me. I suspect they got damp at one time or another. I tossed them. I waited Like I was supposed to but had taken the shotgun off my shoulder and angled it to the ground. Thing went off and tweaked my shoulder as well as scaring the bejeesus out of me. Hang fires are not a fun experience.

Michael T
03-24-2015, 11:34 PM
Just two inches more towards his head we would have a Darwin Award

Watch close He just let it rock forward when it fired. Other wise he was dead man falling. I hope he kept the had to remind him how stupid but lucky he was. He makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius.

Reginald Carstairs
03-25-2015, 01:35 AM
Those of us who shoot flintlocks are quite used to a pan going up followed by no report. I use the 3 minute rule with BP. Always prime the flash hole not just charge the pan. Don't let Mr. Darwin sneak up on you.

Michael T
03-25-2015, 11:52 AM
We need +P loads worked up for for Black powder . I want a big Kaboom and lots of smoke .:yikes: I let some other person shoot 1st test round

I use the 3 minute rule with BP I sure the men at Alamo followed that rule on that Sunday morning

Gunowner99
03-25-2015, 12:59 PM
No too smart!

brojohn
03-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Just think.............if our technology continues to develop .....we'll lose more of these guys.

lee1959
03-25-2015, 04:58 PM
I think its faked. First, why was he taping himself shoot in the first place, then second its just too huge a coincedense that the time he tapes is the one time he has a hangfire. Plus, if you were truly stupid enough to do that, and taped it, would you really put it on youtube?

But, if true, Darwin will catch up soon enough with the idjit.

gtgeorge
03-25-2015, 08:32 PM
I think its faked. First, why was he taping himself shoot in the first place, then second its just too huge a coincedense that the time he tapes is the one time he has a hangfire. Plus, if you were truly stupid enough to do that, and taped it, would you really put it on youtube?

But, if true, Darwin will catch up soon enough with the idjit.
I recall it being a fake but don't trust my recollection anymore. More fun to believe he was just stupid.

mitchr
03-25-2015, 09:00 PM
I recall it being a fake but don't trust my recollection anymore. More fun to believe he was just stupid.

Gun Sane had to fake it, 'cause he's smarter than that. :poke:

gtgeorge
03-25-2015, 09:05 PM
I think it was a ploy to get a Bersa hat from MT that will fit his big ole head.

gun sane
03-25-2015, 10:23 PM

Aw shucks, mitchr....you just earned you and Marty an extra prayer tonight. :angel:

I think it was a ploy to get a Bersa hat from MT that will fit his big ole head.

You saw through that, did ya? Well, please keep it under your hat. :wink:

mitchr
03-26-2015, 12:24 AM
Aw shucks, mitchr....you just earned you and Marty an extra prayer tonight. :angel:

Thanks, Marty needs all the help she can get. :devil:

clag39
03-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Thanks, Marty needs all the help she can get. :devil:I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when Marty reads this...