PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all!

ccshooter
02-17-2015, 05:37 PM
TN thunder CC user. By far the best pistol for me I've ever put in my hand. Been lurking awhile, finally decided to register so I could chat it up with y'all and finally see pics in the post I been lurking.

brojohn
02-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Welcome ccshooter.....thats just what I tell everyone- these Bersas are the best shooters I have seen.

ccshooter
02-17-2015, 05:49 PM
You got that right brojohn! I have a small hand for a man( like that crazy burger king commercial a few ago), the cc contours to my hand better than any other pistol. This helps me shoot the pistol much more accurately over other pistols I have owned and shot. Another thing I like is they seem to be better balanced and don't front jump as bad as other pistols. AND of course, with good ammo they will just flat out shoot straight! THX for welcome.

Michael T
02-17-2015, 06:03 PM
Welcome and watch out for Mason You never know what voice is in control . I made him a mod many years back when I could only afford 1 mod. With all his voices I had round clock protection:tongue:

JONESN
02-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Welcome to Bersa Chat ccshooter! Is it the BP9CC or the Thunder 380CC that you have?? Where in Mid TN are you? My Mom is in Cookeville........