PDA

View Full Version : Decision Made-Shotgun ordered.

shooterrick
02-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Wife said lets go down to Academy and take a look at that shotgun you may want. LOL She knew our 1 yr anniversary is in a month and needed to find the gift I wanted to make sure she got the ring she wants! LOL. I choose the Stevens 350 for 2 primary reasons. I am left handed and bottom ejection more friendly to me and steel receiver. At 8lbs unloaded not a light weight but I am a big guy and would not be hauling miles through the field anyway. She said buy it but I waited to get home and saved some money going through Buds which I have done before. $228.00 free shipping and lifetime warranted by Buds for $11.00 bucks. Academy wanted $264.00. Stock pic below.

brojohn
02-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Wow....shooterrick....man you got it made.

Pond Scum
02-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Wow....shooterrick....man you got it made.

Don't jump to conclusions there brojohn ..... we haven't seen pictures of the ring his wife wants for their anniversary! :yikes:

PS. Nice shottie there Shooterric

shooterrick
02-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Don't jump to conclusions there brojohn ..... we haven't seen pictures of the ring his wife wants for their anniversary! :yikes:

PS. Nice shottie there Shooterric
LOL. Well she is not demanding in the least. The ring is actually 3 small bands about 360.00 at the jewelers. Leaves me some room for ammo. LOL

itchinesu
02-01-2015, 05:32 PM
The ring is actually 3 small bands about 360.00 at the jewelers. Leaves me some room for ammo. LOL

or a weaponlight

FakeBersaName
02-01-2015, 05:50 PM
shooterrick: I have got to know this. Does your wife actually know how much the rings cost? Or, does she think it is more than $360? If she actually knows how much they cost, then you have a wonderful woman and I hope that you treasure her.

Any wife that will tell you it's OK to buy a gun is a woman to be valued and shown every kindness--they are rare.

shooterrick
02-02-2015, 06:13 PM
shooterrick: I have got to know this. Does your wife actually know how much the rings cost? Or, does she think it is more than $360? If she actually knows how much they cost, then you have a wonderful woman and I hope that you treasure her.

Any wife that will tell you it's OK to buy a gun is a woman to be valued and shown every kindness--they are rare.
Yes she knows my friend. She picked the rings out herself based on the budget we set for each other our first anniversary. Oh and she knows she is treasured. I make sure of that every day.