PDA

View Full Version : Hello ... new member here but not new member .. LOL

wagon
04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Glad to find the new site.. same ole "Wagon" as in the previous Bersa forums -- like many of you.

Hot dame... Gotta love the speed on this new board.

My wish #1: wish there will be a Gallery (or some sort) where we can upload pixs.

Stay safe!

whynot
04-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the new digs. You can add pics as attachments, while not the same as the gallery it lets you post some pics.

clag39
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
welcome wagon

Americangirl01
04-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello wagon....
As whynot posted, currently we do not have a gallery. However, the new board does accept attachments within your posts..
I'm glad you made it over.........

wagon
04-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys.. it always feel good when being welcome.. but hopefully we donlt need to repeat it for the 3rd time .. LOL.

PLs be easy on me.. my wish is just a wish.. not unlike any forums I know we can attach and post pixs in the post.. and I am not unfamiliar with it.. All I'm saying is : WISH we have a Gallery type of deal... so give this old man a break to wish for something, will ya? Don't break his heart, please, eventhough you don't offer such bells and whistles. LOL

Oaklands
04-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Glad you found us wagon. Same crazy people here.

Reginald Carstairs
04-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys.. it always feel good when being welcome.. but hopefully we donlt need to repeat it for the 3rd time .. LOL.

PLs be easy on me.. my wish is just a wish.. not unlike any forums I know we can attach and post pixs in the post.. and I am not unfamiliar with it.. All I'm saying is : WISH we have a Gallery type of deal... so give this old man a break to wish for something, will ya? Don't break his heart, please, eventhough you don't offer such bells and whistles. LOL

Welcome to the new forum, glad to see you back wagon.

You can open up a free photobucket account and name your album Bersa Chat. You can upload and download that way any time.

You can use attachments from you own computer.

You can move a picture from anywhere on the web using IMG tags.

This is a lot more freedom than any of the old boards:)

wagon
04-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Nothing new ... but good ideas none the less, coz they beat losing everything saved in the Gallery.....

Thank you, Mod.

Welcome to the new forum, glad to see you back wagon.

You can open up a free photobucket account and name your album Bersa Chat. You can upload and download that way any time.

You can use attachments from you own computer.

You can move a picture from anywhere on the web using IMG tags.

This is a lot more freedom than any of the old boards:)

Pokeman
04-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Glad to find the new site.. same ole "Wagon" as in the previous Bersa forums -- like many of you.

Hot dame... Gotta love the speed on this new board.

My wish #1: wish there will be a Gallery (or some sort) where we can upload pixs.

Stay safe!

PHOTOBUCKET! go get an account. oh, welcome and all that stuff

Mason
04-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Welcome Wagon....... Kinda has a cool ring to it huh... :tinfoil3:
Geeze Loueze, if I was gonna use up a wish here on BC I'm thinking it would be something a lot more hot then a photo section. But since I dont want to give MT heart burn I'll just keep my wish to myself..;)