PDA

View Full Version : Series 95 x 2

uncledub
08-04-2012, 12:42 AM
This past week I was picking up a nice Series 95 at a local pawn/gun shop. After the paperwork was done, I saw that another 95 had just been put out. I can't imagine the odds of two in one shop. To make it short, I am the proud owner of two Series 95 380s. Just needed a good cleaning and lubing. Picked up a real Bersa mag for a total of three.
I really like the 95s for their trigger guards, rounded. Haven't had opportunity to shoot them yet, maybe soon. Look forward to learning more about my pistols from this forum.

Michael T
08-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Not get a nice wood case made for them and you will have a set of dueling Bersa pistols . All ready to go next time your challanged to a duel and you get to choose weapons.

R.Ph. 380
08-04-2012, 09:48 AM
How cool, matched 95's. makes about one 190 or thereabouts. Those are kind of the best of both worlds. All the Bersa quality, no firing pin interlock and I'll betcha reliable as the day is long. Really nice find.

Bill

uncledub
08-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Not get a nice wood case made for them and you will have a set of dueling Bersa pistols . All read to go next time your challanged to a duel and you get to choose weapons.

Not too sure that I'd want someone shooting back at me with a Bersa. Odds of getting hit are pretty good. I do like the idea of the wooden case. I may be a bit nutty, but not quite that nutty.
Sure is nice to talk about guns with folks who have a sense of humor.

uncledub
08-23-2012, 12:18 AM
The disease has really set in. I have another Series 95, nickel this time, on the way. Is there no cure?