View Full Version : New to Bersa

04-25-2012, 09:25 PM

Just picked this used Bersa up at LGS...

Ran a couple of mags through the gun seemed to function fine with Winchester WB 95gr. FMJ FN

I 'm wondering since my gun has no warranty...if i had to get a repair ..where should I send it ?

This area has no local gunsmiths.....

And I hadn't ever really seen no big issues with these pistols

04-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Congratulations and welcome, Buckeye63. A list of authorized Bersa repair centers can be found here. http://www.bersachat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?74-Repair-Centers-Information-for-Bersa-Firestorm-American-Classic. Any on the list should be able to take care of any issue that may arise. If you should need to send the pistol in for repairs, it is a good idea to call the repair center in advance. You can discuss price and approximate repair time with them prior to shipping. Hopefully, you'll not need to send it in for repair. Good luck to you and enjoy.

04-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Welcome to Bersa Chat Buckeye. Yes, as Americangirl says, a warranty center would be the best place to send it because they will know the Bersa & usually have parts on hand. Sounds like you got a good one because Winchester WB is the ammo that causes problems for many Bersas. Enjoy your pistol & better start saving up for more of them.

04-26-2012, 06:00 AM
Congrats Buckeye. What MR said. I have heard of some second owners getting things fixed under warranty. Hope you never have to find out.

04-26-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm not really excepting any problems ..just looking to the future ..what if...

seems like a solid little gun, nice carry option

04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
From one Buckeye to another - Welcome to the Bersa family. I'm new also. Bought my first one a couple months ago, my son fell in love with it, and bought it, so I replaced it, two-fold. Love my Bersa's and feel certain that you will too. Lot's of good folks, and good information here. Check in often.

04-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome ..guys and gals..,,My handle is Buckeye for another reason ,I'm not from Ohio...When i was a pup ..I used to shoot buckeyes with my ole 22 rifle....thus dad and his pals called me buckeye..and it has stuck..ever so often i bust a few buckeyes for , ole times sake....