PDA

View Full Version : Another incumbent is out of here.

TuxAir
05-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Longtime West Virginia Democratic Rep. Alan B. Mollohan on Tuesday became the latest casualty of the nation's anti-incumbent fever.

Aww shucks... not another one :(

Story at http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/12/incumbent-mollohan-loses-primary-race/

Michael T
05-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Damage done and now he retires with a nice fat pension. See Dem's will run new face you ain't mad at and then these people will vote Dem as always. And we have a whole new gang of traitors.

Rollin Thunder
05-12-2010, 05:18 AM
Keep up the good work, don't re-elect anyone and if we can defeat them in the primaries, all the better.

clag39
05-12-2010, 10:34 AM
there has to be a couple of people we could leave in office, isn't there??

PHMadness
05-12-2010, 10:38 AM
there has to be a couple of people we could leave in office, isn't there??
On principle, no.

clag39
05-12-2010, 10:41 AM
On principle, no.

okay, what about the ones that have done the 2cd admendment good?? why punish these people too??

PHMadness
05-12-2010, 10:50 AM
okay, what about the ones that have done the 2cd admendment good?? why punish these people too??

The 2nd amendment is vitally important, and cannot be messed with BUT that is not the whole picture. For example, the retard Harry Reid is quite 2a friendly, but every where else he is a nightmare.

All of 'em gotta go. Good, bad and indifferent. As far as being "punished", I'll take the punishment of that pension for life any day. We are paying for them to be fine forever, I will shed no tear for their welfare.

Michael T
05-12-2010, 11:07 AM
leave in office no way They have all been part of the out of control spending None have really tried to close border or remove illegals They might give it lip service but no action .
My self they should all be indicted for treason They have not one lived up to their oath of office
But they will all go homer richer than when they came to DC :puke:

clag39
05-12-2010, 11:08 AM
not to start an arguement, but, there are going to be flaws in EVERY canidate that is put in office no matter what.. you might love one because of something that they did, i might hate them for something that was done or not done. and vica versa.. i am pretty sure you might agree with me on that. they are definatly not going to please everyone all of the time. some one is going to get P.O.'ed for something or another. why not try to keep the good guy's and gals in there ??

Rollin Thunder
05-12-2010, 11:38 AM
In short, it will speak volumes, for the greater good.

Here's what I say to all those "good" ones that sat by and watched things happen.

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.
—Dietrich Bonhoeffer

clag39
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
another problem that most likely will arise, is that not everyone thinks the same way. there are bound to be some left in office.. i do agree in part that most if not all have to go.

Penfield
05-12-2010, 12:26 PM
If there are to be any who remain (and I support a 100% change out) then they need to be so fearful of the electorate they won't go to the rest room without checking with their constituents. The only way to accomplish this is to try and vote them out - if they don't lose they'll get the message.

TuxAir
05-12-2010, 04:02 PM
If there are to be any who remain (and I support a 100% change out) then they need to be so fearful of the electorate they won't go to the rest room without checking with their constituents. The only way to accomplish this is to try and vote them out - if they don't lose they'll get the message.

http://tuxair.com/yeahthat.gif