PDA

View Full Version : Ace Case tuckable for UC45 Pro?

John_R
10-19-2011, 08:44 AM
I have an Ace Case that fits my PF9 and Kahr K9, and it's a pretty comfortable holster. Does anyone have one for a Bersa Thunder Pro UC 45? Which model fits it?

http://acecase.com/tuck-able-holster-leather.html

On a side note, I can't quite wrap my head around their statement that all their holsters are American made, but they're only about ten bucks.

mitchr
10-19-2011, 02:52 PM
I don't carry IWB, but the UC45 will weigh considerably more than the PF9, when loaded, & most folks seem to prefer a two-clip holster rig to the one-clip when carrying the heavier pistols. It spreads the weight over a wider area of your belt, making it more comfortable.

I've never seen one of their holsters, so can't speak to the quality, etc. Legally, they can buy imported parts, put the finishing touches on them & sew them together, then call them American Made. Since most of our manufacturing jobs have left the country, a lot of manufacturers do that & it holds down the cost.

Someone may come along that has both the UC45 & a comparably sized pistol on the list Ace shows. Just a guess, but the glock 19 holster might work. Comparing dimension info for them might help.

P.S. Here's a link to the website for one of our holster making members. They'll cost a little more, but well worth the $$ & it'll be made specifically for the UC45 Pro.

www.luvthegunholsters.com

luvthegun
10-19-2011, 04:07 PM
My ears were burning:tongue: Guess it goes without saying but I will say it anyway. Nothing fits better than a holster made for a specific model firearm. And if it happens to have a cobra inlay well thats even better.