PDA

View Full Version : News from UBG Holsters

jarhead79
10-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Bad news, guys. This economy has forced my hand into a new direction. For a limited time, coupon code "bersachat" will not get you free shipping.

Coupon code 'bersachat' will now get you a 15% discount. It's a better deal, for those math whizzes out there.

Reginald Carstairs
10-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the information, owning three nice UBG holsters I am sorry to inform you my next purchase will be from Lovthegun Holsters, a Certified Commercial Advertiser here on Bersa Chat. I wish you the best in your endeavors but I owe it to support our advertisers who help contribute to this forums success.

Regards,

RC

TuxAir
10-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Thank you for the update Nate!

For the others... You can enter ‎"Facebook" coupon code for 15% off too.

J_C
10-03-2011, 08:01 PM
15% is a pretty good deal. Thanks, Nate. I've been happy with the three holsters and belt that you made for me last year. I need a couple more but that economy thing has got me spending very little that's not essential.

David
10-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the information, owning three nice UBG holsters I am sorry to inform you my next purchase will be from Lovthegun Holsters, a Certified Commercial Advertiser here on Bersa Chat. I wish you the best in your endeavors but I owe it to support our advertisers who help contribute to this forums success.

Regards,

RC

I would have to second this. Add to the fact that I have several of Allen's holsters, and his first prototye, I just can't see myself buying from anyone else. However, I think now its time to challenge him to make a belt with stiffiners!

TuxAir
10-04-2011, 06:48 AM
Allen is doing well. I've got 2 he's making for me right now based on feedback from you guys. I have to say that I am also very pleased with my 2 UBG holsters and belt from Nate.
I can see your point clearly though RC. Support our board advertisers. So Nate... Consider becoming a Board Advertiser and Allen... learn how to make belts! :D

Pond Scum
10-04-2011, 07:24 AM
So Nate... Consider becoming a Board Advertiser and Allen... learn how to make belts! :D

The world is a simple place when I have someone like Tux to explain it to me! :smile:

RobertoJ
10-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Nate, thanks for the advise and I understand the situation. It just caught up with you, at this time.

I enjoy having your holsters and the quality of your product and the fact that when no one else was making quality
custom holsters for Bersa, you were making them.

I will continue to be a fan of UBG holsters.

Good luck, Nate.

douggreen
10-04-2011, 09:56 PM
I've got 3 UBGs so far....please keep him in business cause I'll probably want more.

Muddog
10-05-2011, 09:02 AM
luv my ubg and recommend it often...best wishes for yer business....been buying locally recently

Sparky
10-06-2011, 06:31 AM
luv my ubg and recommend it often...best wishes for yer business....

What Muddog said and good luck!

PS
Wouldn't trade my Becker for anything. Love it!

OysterMan
10-09-2011, 11:50 AM
My Phaetos is worn almost everyday, very happy with it.