Those wishing to make a designated donation for our Members affected by Hurricane Harvey or Irma, please add "Harvey" or "Irma" in the "Add a note" box. Thank you!

“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: DUE TO LAWSUITS BEING FILED

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

DUE TO LAWSUITS BEING FILED

DUE TO LAWSUITS BEING FILED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT THERE WILL BE NO MORE COPY AND PASTE NEWS ARTICLES, PRINTED MEDIA OF ANY TYPE, PHOTOGRAPHS OR ANYTHINGS SIMILAR ON BERSA CHAT. MANY OTHER BOARDS ARE DOING THIS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM LAWSUITS, AND WE MUST FOLLOW.

STARTING NOW, YOU WILL WRITE A SHORT PARAGRAPH IN YOUR OWN WORDS, THEN SUPPLY A LINK TO THE STORY. PICTURES SHOULD BE HANDLED THE SAME WAY. IF THEY'RE YOUR PICTURES, YOU MAY POST THEM HERE, BUT IF THE PICTURE / PHOTO BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE, THEN SUPPLY A LINK TO THE PICTURE, ALONG WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION, IN YOUR POST.

I DON'T LIKE THIS, BUT YOU CAN BLAME A NEWPAPER IN LAS VEGAS, NV.

WE WILL LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT.

Moderators will enforce these rules by removing posts and / or pictures where the above guidelines have not been followed. If a member continues to ignore the above guidlelines in his or her postings, he/she will be given infraction points and possibly have his/her membership suspended.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
    Last edited by Americangirl01; 08-15-2010 at 09:36 AM. Reason: mt approved
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !