“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: It is Not a Coincidence when it Happens 98% of the Time. It is a Facilitating Factor.

Mini Gun

It is Not a Coincidence when it Happens 98% of the Time. It is a Facilitating Factor.

These facts shoot holes in the anti-gun propaganda you hear today:

https://crimeresearch.org/2014/09/mo...ass-shootings/
    Last edited by gun sane; 02-16-2018 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Commentary added

Moderator of the Year
    Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Re: It is Not a Coincidence when it Happens 98% of the Time. It is a Facilitating Fac

Would you believe that YouTube requires you click a waiver to see this parody?

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/you...eo-david-hogg/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Mini Gun

Re: It is Not a Coincidence when it Happens 98% of the Time. It is a Facilitating Fac

Yes, I've heard YouTube doesn't like the whole "right of we the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" thing. So, now they are going after our 1st ammendment rights. Guess it won't be long before they house their goons in our homes and make us feed them.

I believe that the total of mass killings occuring in gunfree zones is now up to 99%. I'm a bit surprised that the great majority of Americans are not able to do the simple math here and draw the obvious conclusion...but I'm still waiting.

Official Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBersaName View Post
    Yes, I've heard YouTube doesn't like the whole "right of we the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" thing. So, now they are going after our 1st ammendment rights. Guess it won't be long before they house their goons in our homes and make us feed them.

I believe that the total of mass killings occuring in gunfree zones is now up to 99%. I'm a bit surprised that the great majority of Americans are not able to do the simple math here and draw the obvious conclusion...but I'm still waiting.
    I think too many people are living in a bubble. They are too involved with "dancing with the stars", keeping up with the kardasians & rely on cnn & nbc for their news.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Also remember that YouTube is owned and operated by Google. Sites like this may be part of the unlisted crowd at some point as they completely take over the search engine market.
    Certified Armed Infidel .
    WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
    45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Moderator of the Year
    Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

I didn't have to beg permission to see this one......I'm offended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKZ1uwjbaE

Moderator of the Year
    Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Here's a spot-on rebuttal from an Iraq vet that should end the matter....that is, if the school kid's liberal handlers will let him read it.

Caution: The manly speech is kinda sorta unredacted

https://ijr.com/2018/03/1080748-vete...mpression=true
    Last edited by gun sane; 04-01-2018 at 01:10 AM.

Mini Gun

my question to myself today is How can it be that everybody doesn't see through this smokescreen of misdirection, or do the means justify the ends?

at Parkland alone the the school failed the students in both security & conspirator in the Promise Program, local LE failed on both same levels, state LE failed, DOJ failed, & yeah it keeps going higher ...

and the NRA & conservatives get blamed?

Not By Accident

Mini Gun

If we are truly sincere about not wanting another mass shooting to happen again, shouldn't we change the "gun-free zone" laws to allow some well trained and qualified responsible, well-vetted people to carry guns in those "kill zones"?

Example: Geometry teacher and football coach in Clarksville, AR is part of a well-trained team that provides armed security for the children in their public school. Surely, that could work in almost every school.

Mini Gun

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBersaName View Post
    If we are truly sincere about not wanting another mass shooting to happen again, shouldn't we change the "gun-free zone" laws to allow some well trained and qualified responsible, well-vetted people to carry guns in those "kill zones"?

Example: Geometry teacher and football coach in Clarksville, AR is part of a well-trained team that provides armed security for the children in their public school. Surely, that could work in almost every school.
    Been working in Utah and other states for decades.