“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: God's Plan for Aging?

God's Plan for Aging?

Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys and other things thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was another need. In His wisdom He made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things requiring them to bend, reach & stretch. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors would have additional calls of nature requiring more trips to the bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that it was good.

So if you find as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember its God’s will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under your breath.
    Nine Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older

#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
    #8 Life is sexually transmitted.
    #7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years unless you give them your email address.

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do here, today, may be a burning issue somewhere else, tomorrow.

Please share this wisdom with others while I go to the bathroom.
    ✟✟✟ USAF, Retired
    "...and HE said..."he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one". Luke 22:36
    Life Mbr: VFW, DAV, VVA, VSPA, NRA,

Mini Gun

Re: God's Plan for Aging?

Getting old is definitely not for the faint of heart!

All BS. I am 80 yrs old and I feel like a kid, strong as a Bull, Active every day and then some, have sex at least 4 times a day. The problem is I wake up!!!
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM ... SUPPORT THE NRA

VIP Site Supporter
    I'm gonna be a Daddy!

I’ve always said pregnancy is the most prevalent STD in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaCav View Post
    All BS. I am 80 yrs old and I feel like a kid, strong as a Bull, Active every day and then some, have sex at least 4 times a day. The problem is I wake up!!!
    Seems like Im waking up all the time.... I can count on it just as soon as I think I'm gonna have fun!

(and Im not near 80 yet)
    Certified Armed Infidel

,,,,me neither! You all combined with my 94 year old father scaring the crap out of me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Administrator
    VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Mom Lived to 99, almost made the 100 mark. Her brain was 70%, not bad for 99, better than mine sometimes. They say you are only as old as you feel, WOW, I made it to 100!
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017