“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: Parents of Bullies Can Now Be Fined and Put in Jail..........

Parents of Bullies Can Now Be Fined and Put in Jail..........

My, My, My,, Has school changed these days,,, I grew up very differently,, there were bullies,,, they bullied people,, either one caved in to their fears and got bullied or they challenged their fears and beat up the bully and began learning how to cope in an unfair atmosphere,,, My days,, ya got called names and ya called names back,, ya got good at it, therefore not many wanted to call you names because you learned how to verbally stand up for yerself,,, Ya got smacked by a "bully" and ya smacked him back harder causing that bully to not want to smack you again or even want to be part of your crew,,, ya learned how to defend yourself and were on yer way to Manhood.... I got bullied once,,, Didn't work out so well for the Bully when I fought back,, I learned how to stand up for myself,,, as I got older,,, I grew to like bullies,, I enjoyed kickin their teeth in,,, they learned that they shouldn't bully people and I learned that bullies are nothing but insecure cowards........ Easy Peasy.......

Today,,,,, Oh My,,, We are breeding spineless jelly fish,, No substance,,, no guts,,, no heart.. They get called fat and they go running home to Momma,, Wa, Wa, Wa,,, they called me fat today,, Waaaaaaaaa! Second time that they get called fat,, they go and jump off of a bridge,,, Wholly Can't Cope with life! Jumping offa bridge because they got called fat? My day,, fat kid got tired of being called fat and went to the gym,, got buffed up,, fat kid became muscle kid and got all the girls,,, or fat kid stayed fat and learned to use his weight to his advantage.... Can't say much about LGBTXYZ because we didn't have this in school..
    Mass shootings because someone was bullied? There was none of this in my day because we fought and then gained respect for one another..

I grew up fighting for kids that couldn't hold their own and I brought my kids up to respect everyone,, give everyone the benefit of the doubt,, do not come home and tell me that you got bullied,, unleash the beast on the bully and stand up for yourself,, it's ok to get beat up,, just stand and fight like a Man,,, I taught all of my kids to fight for themselves,, they did not grow up to be mass murderers,, they are good boys that will stand up for the little guy,, they respect everyone,, but do not "bully" them or they will hurt you... If my kid does not like being called a monkey,, I will call him a monkey until he likes being called a Monkey,, Monkey now doesn't bother him anymore,, Today, we don't challenge fear and overcome it,, we find ways to get around fear and remain fear ridden....

I think that this is a ridiculous law and will only create fear ridden kids...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._efPqJGCi1RYAA
    Last edited by pollyb; 10-10-2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: This contraversial political subject moved from General Chat
    You Can't Keep it Unless You Give it Away....

Re: Parents of Bullies Can Now Be Fined and Put in Jail..........

That is one of the dumbest laws I have ever heard of. What are the parents supposed to do stop working and sit with their kids all day?

Super Moderator
    One of the Kahunas

Quote Originally Posted by Bama61 View Post
    That is one of the dumbest laws I have ever heard of. What are the parents supposed to do stop working and sit with their kids all day?
    How about parent, and teach them right from wrong? Novel concept these days, I know.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."
    Certified Armed Infidel

Quote Originally Posted by PHMadness View Post
    How about parent, and teach them right from wrong? Novel concept these days, I know.

Oh I agree totally. But it doesn't matter how much your kids mind while they're around you what they do out of your sight is hard to control. In the old days the kids where afraid of the parents punishment. Now days if parents try certain things that worked back then they get in trouble for that.

Bullying kids at School was half the fun of going to School. What's next, no pocket knives?
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM ... SUPPORT THE NRA

Moderator of the Year
    Official Bersa Chat Greeter

VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ParaCav View Post
    Bullying kids at School was half the fun of going to School. What's next, no pocket knives?
    I believe knives have already been banned.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by mitchr View Post
    I believe knives have already been banned.
    Heck, Pop Tarts that look like guns are banned now.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...aryland-judge/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Moderator of the Year

VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bama61 View Post
    Oh I agree totally. But it doesn't matter how much your kids mind while they're around you what they do out of your sight is hard to control. In the old days the kids where afraid of the parents punishment. Now days if parents try certain things that worked back then they get in trouble for that.
    They should obey their parents out of respect, not fear. I believe parents may wait too long to begin teaching their children. Example: Instead of moving stuff up out of reach of toddlers, so they don't break it, teach them to not mess with things that don't belong to them. Of course, moving it out of reach is a lot easier because a parent doesn't have to watch them so closely.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Quote Originally Posted by PHMadness View Post

I agree, a parent must raise their kid properly and definitely teach them right from wrong,,, Not sure if you do support this type of law,, but here is my issue with this law,, Who is to define what bullying is? To what degree is one labeled a bully? If I Feel that my kid is a bully, I would teach them different,, if they didn't listen,, Smack em up! Ooops,, can't smack em up these days,, that's child abuse..

I see school as another stage in growing up and learning,, What are they learning today? How not to stand up for themselves? Maybe "Protest" in the streets like the not my President silly rabbits? We had a handicapped kid in our school,, the stupids used to pick on him, beat him up,, I jumped in and fought for that kid,, Got beat up by multiple kids a few times for it,, Made me stronger both mentally and physically,,, How does one ever learn to defend themselves if we keep them so sheltered?

I do get your point on parenting,, I do believe that the most important thing in having children is raising them properly,, not for big brother to decide how my kid should be raised,, it is for me,, I was a kid that got into much trouble,, got my butt kicked hard by my father and the beat cop in my area,, when we had beef in or out of school,, we were taught to fight out our differences and shake hands,, taught us to respect others and defend ourselves... Today, my Father and the Cop that saved my life by kicking my butt every time that he saw me would be in jail for child abuse....

Now,,, there are some parents that do not deserve to be called parents because they do not do their job as parents,, some parents will do their best (within today's laws) and the kid will still be bad,, those kids will unfortunately either turn to thug life, criminal activity, drugs and jail.
    This exists today, has existed in the past and will continue to exist,, do we need a law that puts a parent in jail because some teacher believes that they are a bully?

Quote Originally Posted by gun sane View Post
    Heck, Pop Tarts that look like guns are banned now.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...aryland-judge/
    Pop Tarts are Racist! ,,, they promote Popping Tarts .....

Quote Originally Posted by ParaCav View Post
    Was that you that used to beat me up in the third grade?

Moderator of the Year

VIP Site Benefactor

I also wonder who will decide what bullying is? A little name calling? The stories I hear about some of the kids today, if you just look at them cross-eyed, they go running to their parents. If you just disagree with someone, they call it bullying.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

That's nothing compared to what just passed in Commifornia...
    A newly signed law signed by California Gov. Jerry Brown last week states that health care workers who choose not to address transgender patients by their preferred pronouns could face fines or jail time.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...oun-send-jail/

They should obey their parents out of respect, not fear. I believe parents may wait too long to begin teaching their children. Example: Instead of moving stuff up out of reach of toddlers, so they don't break it, teach them to not mess with things that don't belong to them. Of course, moving it out of reach is a lot easier because a parent doesn't have to watch them so closely.
    I guess I used the word "afraid" the wrong way in the sentence. What I mean is fearful of the disappointment from the parent. And yes to some extent the punishment you'd receive. I'm not talking about beating here but I am talking about a good old fashioned spanking.

But being afraid of disappointing them was the worst part of it all. Now days it doesn't seem like the kids care about that at all.

Revolver

What an upside down world we're living in.

Discipline your children and the state looks at child abuse.

Don't discipline your child and the state looks at child neglect.

Kid punches the bully and now you have to answer for your child's brutality in defending himself.

Yep, and you thought Bizzaro World was just a Superman comic book.

This continues for a few more generations and all we'll have are biological robots.

When I went through school I was the second smallest guy in my class through graduation. I took a lot of bullying up to my sophomore year. That was the year of the big fight. The vice principal and a coach stood in the wings and watched. I got some good licks in. When the tide turned again and I was about to get the crap kicked out of me they stepped in. We, the belligerents, had to shake hands and get back to class. Lo-and-behold no more bullying. Standing up to the bully, in a somewhat control situation, put an end to anyone bullying me.

Today, cops, layers, emotional counselors and sociologists jump into the mix. Job security.

Moderator of the Year

VIP Site Benefactor

Wonder if the parents may be as bad as the kids, or maybe the kids take after their parents. No real details, but here's a story about a fight among students at a school & when the parents showed up, they got into a fight! So much for setting an example.

http://home.suddenlink.net/news/read..._then_paren-ap

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Preferred Site Supporter Rev_Les's Avatar

Wonder if the parents may be as bad as the kids, or maybe the kids take after their parents. No real details, but here's a story about a fight among students at a school & when the parents showed up, they got into a fight! So much for setting an example.

http://home.suddenlink.net/news/read..._then_paren-ap
    It's sheer speculation, but maybe the bully's parent started running their mouth and got humbled. ( It may have been the other way too, lol..... wuss's parent ran mouth and got the crap kicked outta themselves too.) Speculating is the new journalism, I should join News Team 3.

Mini Gun

The stories some of us have to tell...
    in middle school, there was this "little boy" that thought he was bad and I had been his target going on the second year now. After months of the constant pushing/kicking me while at my (lower) locker, one day I was walking down the hall and he pushed me as I was going the other way. This time I half-heartedly just brushed him off and kept going. A few seconds later I hear him drop his books and came flying to jump on my back. My first punch landed in his kisser mid-air. I then proceeded to beat the living crap out of this bully, to the point of smashing his head into the wall several times along with quite a few blows to the jaw. I then threw him across the hall onto the floor and left and went to class. Well, be both went to the principal's office and you know what that meant. Bend over and grab your ankles as the "board of education was applied to the seat of the problem" (5x). Except his mommy forbade the school from applying corporal punishment to her "angel". He went to the hospital with multiple injuries. I know he had a real hard time eating for the next couple of weeks. I broke my pinky finger at the first joint and was in a cast for 4-5 weeks. His mommy and daddy decided they would file charges against me or some such thing. The court sent a letter to my parents to meet with a judge that specialized in these sort of disputes. The kid and his parents went so far as to compile a list of all the other kids that didn't like me. I explained to my parents the whole thing of what this brat had been doing going on two years and they relayed it to the judge. Even though they pressed him to put me in juvenile detention, he said "While I don't condone violence, it sounds like your son got exactly what he deserved. Case dismissed."

The other problem was that we both worked at the same burger joint and at 14yrs old (both of us), we had a key to the joint closing the joint by ourselves (or with my little brother at 12yrs old working for me). We didn't work the same nights, so that was good. When I decided to quit and go to work at DQ, the last night I worked, the money bag went missing. Receipts of maybe $2-300. They never did find out where it went. When asked if I would take a poly, I said okay, they then said how about now, I said okay. Guilty people typically don't offer, so was let off the hook. I still think he did it thinking I might go to jail... He was a miserable little cuss.