“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: The Annie Okley Commerative Lever Action .22 LR

The Annie Okley Commerative Lever Action .22 LR

I was lucky enough to pick us this beauty a while back, in the box and never fired.

The Annie Oakley Commemorative, Winchester Model 9422XTR, .22 cal long rifle. lever action rifle was manufactured in 1982 and they only made 6000 of them,,, it is beautiful Winchester rifle commemorating "Little Miss Sure-Shot." it has a Gold receiver, lever and barrel bands. The Receiver is engraved on the left side with Annie standing on a horse during an exhibition shoot and the classic portrait of her on the right side with her chest full of shooting medals. it has a really Beautiful walnut wood stock with gloss finish with beautiful burls and swirls and marked "Annie Oakley Commemorative" on right side of barrel. I am so happy that I got this Beauty.. My next lever action classic will be the John Wayne....

IMG_0433.jpgIMG_0434.jpgIMG_0439.jpgIMG_0437.jpgIMG_0441.jpgIMG_0443.jpgIMG_0435.jpg
    You Can't Keep it Unless You Give it Away....

Re: The Annie Okley Commerative Lever Action .22 LR

Beautiful gun. Once you get that deal done for Ghost's horses you can recreate the shot standing from the horses back!

This is not Hammer,, This is Ghost's Horse that just hacked Hammer's account,,, John, Please don't let that fat Hammer stand on my back,, dat boy is too Pudgy

Funny Horse Faces 1.jpg

Don't worry boy. I've seen Yankees try to ride. He won't be up there very long before he falls

Beautiful rifle Hammer, but what's with the duct tape and the trash bag? Is someone about to be fish food? :)

Is Ghosts wood chipper temporarily out of service? :)

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Don't worry boy. I've seen Yankees try to ride. He won't be up there very long before he falls
    Ha! I havta tell you,, I was in Colombia on a friends property, he had the most beautiful horses,, They were dancing horses and I was amazed,, as a New Yorker,, I have zero experience with horses but these dancing horses were amazing to me, they asked me if I wanted to try and ride one,, I said sure, because I was full of Colombian Booze and I was Invincible,, just as I got my horse,, the owners wife came by on her dancing horse and as they passed me,, the horse threw her straight up in the air and she landed flat on her butt in front of me,, my jaw dropped,, never seen anything like that before,,, She got right up and got back on the horse,, I was like, No Way! I ain't doin that! She had some cushion,, I ain't got no cushion and that fall would beak me in half! So I chickened out... The woman in the hat is the one that got thrown, the other picture is my with the Dancing Killer Horse seconds before the woman got thrown off, the video is the horse dancing... Moral to the story - Hammer + Dancing Ferocious Horse = NO WAY!

IMG_3382.jpgIMG_3389.jpg

https://youtu.be/SuI9IYPQIJE

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
    Beautiful rifle Hammer, but what's with the duct tape and the trash bag? Is someone about to be fish food? :)

Is Ghosts wood chipper temporarily out of service? :)
    Ghost was on vacation at the time and I needed to improvise