“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: "MAKING CHANGE" -- COIN RING CRAFTSMEN

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

"MAKING CHANGE" -- COIN RING CRAFTSMEN

Well, My Grandson and I have formed a new company, with our website to be announced within 2 weeks, Making Change -- Coin Ring Craftsmen will be your source for several new types of coin rings. Oh, we'll have the usual Silver Morgan Silver Dollar rings and the Half and Quarter dollar rings that everyone makes but we will offer a couple of special rings that I will show you here first. One is a "Fugio" first authorized by our Continental Congress in 1776 as a new currency which was spelled two different ways, Currency and Curency. Fugio stands for ":We Are One" Showing the 13 original colonies in circles around the perimeter of the coin, it is made nicely into a ring. Reproductions are all I can afford, because an original runs up to $50,000.00. Well here's your chance to see them and soon to buy, The "Fugio Ring",:

IMG_20170725_211908297.jpg

Now, not to be outdone I found another Coin, This time a challenge Coin with a statement by Thomas Jefferson on the back : "No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms." The very statement from which our treasured Second Amendment was taken from. This I call my "Constitution" ring. In Bronze and powder coated in Red, Black and Prismatic Clear it states on the outside of the ring "United States of America" "Constitution"....:

IMG_20170723_184101849.jpg IMG_20170725_141008366.jpg

Well, we'll let that rest there until I have the website ready to go, but I will tell you now, that any one ordering one or both of these rings will get free shipping by simply putting the secret word in the notes on the paypal order.

Until then, Enjoy and think about them. $49.99 each with free shipping with the secret word.

Bill
    Last edited by TuxAir; 07-30-2017 at 03:11 AM.
    WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T SAY?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Re: "MAKING CHANGE" -- COIN RING CRAFTSMEN

The website is now published and is available at : http://makingchangecoinringcraftsmen.com/

You all com on over, ya hear? By the way there is a special free shipping even for items under $100.00 if you use the code bersachat.

Bill

Approved by pollyb
    Last edited by pollyb; 08-09-2017 at 09:44 PM.

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Re: "MAKING CHANGE" -- COIN RING CRAFTSMEN

New Ring going out to a new owner today. This ring is done for a Tarleton State University Graduate. Tarleton's colors are Purple and the school was established by John W Tarleton in Stephenville, TX in 1899. Therefore the Morgan Silver Dollar, is dated 1899 on the inside of the ring with Translucent Purple Powder Coat on the outside. Regardez";

IMG_20170904_111756298.jpg

This post approved by pollyb
    Last edited by pollyb; 09-14-2017 at 01:00 PM. Reason: approved post

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER