“Wolfgang

Thread: Michael T

Administrator
    VIP Site Supporter

Michael T

Michael T. after a long illness, passed at his Daughter's home today.

June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017 RIP

Founder of this forum.

As brothers of the Vietnam war, we had a special bond that only the people that served there really understand. Through the last decade, Michael and I reminisced the good and the bad times. Both of us being Gemini's we shared some of the same traits and ideas.

He understood firearms, knives, swords, and brought that knowledge to Bersa Chat. He really did love the members on this forum. When someone had to go, he would always put first the best interest of all of us. He will be missed by all of us and always be remembered.

>>>NOTE: more will be added here later. We will have a funeral guest book link here for all to sign and say what's in your heart.

Sending cards to the Family use his BC name, he would like that.:

Michael T.
    9174 Mackville Rd.
    Springfield, KY 40069

Donations: He wanted the love of his life, Bersa Chat to continue. You can donate via our donation prompt, make it "In Remembrance of Michael T." This will go 100% to the forums funding. TuxAir has the PayPal secured.

His signature line tells a lot:

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders, DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA!

Condolences found here

Memories found here

2-27
    Obituary:
    http://ransdellfuneralchapel.com/tri...#tribute-start

Obituary of Michael Beals

Michael Tim Beals, 70, husband of Christine Ellis, Harrodsburg, died Sunday, February 26, 2017. Born June 15, 1946, in Findlay, OH, he was the son of the late Alvie and Margaret (Fletcher) Beals. He was a former Trucker and Gunsmith and was the owner of Bersa Chat Internet Forum. Tim was a former Sgt. In the U. S. Army having received the Purple Heart during service in Vietnam.
    Other survivors include three daughters: Tracey Beals, Lilly Beals and Samantha Beals all of Washington Co.; two step children, Andy Morris of Lexington, and Paige Morris of OH; one sister, Lori Adams of Lexington; one brother, D. Ray Gillespie of Lexington; four grandchildren.
    Funeral services will be 11AM Friday, March 3, 2017, at the Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Burial will follow in Lebanon National Cemetery, Lebanon, KY. Visitation will be 5 - 8 PM Thursday, Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
    Expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family here.

2-27 Update: 9:30 PM, From Tracy.

Visitation will be thursday 4-5 for family and 5-8 for public. Then Friday 11-12 for anyone that wants to stand up and talk about dad and everyone will be dismissed at 1230 ish. And reassemble at Lebanon national cemetery about 1-115 where burial will take place @ 130 with the taps and flag folding.

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 03-03-2017 at 08:26 PM.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017