“Wolfgang

Thread: Eye Doctor

Eye Doctor

I know some of our members are getting up there in age. And some of us have friends and family. Please, remember it's important to routinely have your eyes checked. I would hate for one of us to get this condition when it could have been caught and prevented before it was a problem

716b323d0d.jpg

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Re: Eye Doctor

Lol!

I have heard that marijuana helps relieve the symptoms of glaucoma ..... I figure a good dose of common sense would help Glockcoma!

It will. If you're caught with your Glock and your weed here in Arizona, we will impound both as evidence and book ya into the hotel!

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    It will. If you're caught with your Glock and your weed here in Arizona, we will impound both as evidence and book ya into the hotel!
    Cool! A free place to stay in a warm climate! Time to get away from the Michigan non-winter.

On a side note, has anyone seen the new 4473? ATF is calling out that marijuana is a Federally banned substance.

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
    The bolded section is as written by ATF on the form.

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Please, remember it's important to routinely have your eyes checked. I would hate for one of us to get this condition when it could have been caught and prevented before it was a problem
    This would explain why some have a bad aim. You'll probably need prescription shooting glasses.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Put on a pair of shooting glasses that make your target look like a leg. Then they'll have no problem hitting it!

glock leg
    Retired and hunkering in.