“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: New Commiefornia Law Triggers High Last Minute Sales

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

New Commiefornia Law Triggers High Last Minute Sales

The latest Draconian anti-gun edict which the wizards of smart insist will keep the peons safer (more controlled) has led to another big rush going on in the Land of Fruits and Nuts, but it's not for gold. Steel, polymer and lead are what the new prospectors are after--and the right to protect themselves.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12...-control-laws/

I'm not saying that logic will work on these Rare Air Society politicians, but if liberal anarchists and other subversives can burn down cities and call it their First Amendment right, maybe we should insist that the possession of restricted firearms is freedom of speech, too.....very loud speech.
    Last edited by gun sane; 12-21-2016 at 10:06 AM.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Administrator
    VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Re: New Commiefornia Law Triggers High Last Minute Sales

I for one stand strongly behind California. I will do everything in my power to help them in their succession planning for California.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Moderator of the Year
    Official Bersa Chat Greeter

VIP Site Benefactor

Might be good for the convenience stores also, folks buying gas & snacks for their trips out of the state for ammo.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Most of these laws, except for the AR's-AK's (and their variants) being classified as assault weapons won't go into effect until January 2018.

Right now, every smart Californian has been stocking up on ammo and continue to do so up until December 31st 2017.

After that, Commifornia new "ammo dealers" will jack up the ammo prices.

Here's a recent and insightful video on the topic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0AELNxo65Q

Moderator of the Year
    Official Bersa Chat Greeter

VIP Site Benefactor

If they have to do a back ground check on every 50 rd box of ammo, including .22LR, I wouldn't blame them for going up. 'Course, I imagine their ammo sales will tank, or the folks in California are willing to go along with the BS. I remember when the price of sugar skyrocketed. Folks banded together & drove the 20 hrs., round trip, to Mexico for sugar, rather than pay the government's extortion.

Also, the time the dumkoffs in washington decided to gouge the rich with their "luxury" taxes. Stores & manufacturers were going out of business here because rich people don't have to buy their stuff here & went elsewhere. For every $ of luxury tax the feds collected, they lost $3 of regular tax they'd have collected if they'd just left things along. Seems commiefornia is already hurting for tax revenue & I hope the people of California do the same for their useless idiots.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

The California legislators are actually pretty smart. They make life there so inconvenient for Conservatives that they have been moving out in droves. This leaves less and less of them to fight their agenda. The downhill slide of California will progress at an ever increasing rate because soon there will be no reasonable people left in the state. They win. Sad.

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrkin View Post
    The California legislators are actually pretty smart. They make life there so inconvenient for Conservatives that they have been moving out in droves. This leaves less and less of them to fight their agenda. The downhill slide of California will progress at an ever increasing rate because soon there will be no reasonable people left in the state. They win. Sad.
    Problem with this kind of win is WHAT you win. A losing proposition. The money is going out of the state as taxpayers. Soon all you have are takers, no providers. Recipe for disaster.

Bil
    WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T SAY?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Special Preferred Supporter JONESN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
    Problem with this kind of win is WHAT you win. A losing proposition. The money is going out of the state as taxpayers. Soon all you have are takers, no providers. Recipe for disaster.

Bil
    Been this way for years! Feds will have to bail them out before long!
    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrkin View Post
    The State of IL is #1 in 2016 for losing citizens. But it is really Chicago that is losing citizens, by the numbers. Mean time Mayor Rahm Emanuel is taking in refugees to fill the gap.
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM ... SUPPORT THE NRA

Slingshot

Give the state back to Mexico. Half the population came from there anyway.

Special Preferred Supporter JONESN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    Give the state back to Mexico. Half the population came from there anyway.
    Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.
    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

So-called bullet buttons are devices on semi-automatic rifles that allow a user to easily eject and insert a new magazine. You will still be able to own rifles that have a bullet button in California, but you’ll no longer be able to purchase a firearm that has one, according to the Los Angeles Times.
    Allows a user to easily eject... ???Is it me, or am I just not idiotic enough to understand this. Looks to me like the LA Times has it wrong.

Now, citizens who buy semi-automatic rifles will have to use a special tool to remove their magazines.
    I'm still not idiotic enough I guess. I thought that is what you needed for a bullet button.

Best decision I ever made was to leave that ****** up State. I don't even like to visit it anymore. Sad thing is that it is such a beautiful State once you get out of the large metropolises.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by TuxAir View Post
    Allows a user to easily eject... ???Is it me, or am I just not idiotic enough to understand this. Looks to me like the LA Times has it wrong.
    I think they're confusing the bullet button with the cartridge zipper. But what's California going to do when some clever do-it-yourself gunsmith replaces the button with Velcro?
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

I'm still trying to get a hold of one of those 30 caliber clip magazines that disperses 30 bullets in 1/2 second DeLeon was talking about.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.