“Making “Wolfgang
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GRANDDAUGHTER SHOOTING SKEET...

Re: GRANDDAUGHTER SHOOTING SKEET...

Quote Originally Posted by JONESN View Post
    Looks like she enjoys skeeting there Gary! You raised her rite................
    jeff;

we start them early.

TB
    Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Most girls don't like shooting shotguns because of recoil...that's pretty good that she seems to be the opposite.

Well, most girls I know are scared in the presence of a gun handled by a non-authority.

Quote Originally Posted by chard0710 View Post
    Well, most girls I know are scared in the presence of a gun handled by a non-authority.
    not sure if you saw the picture on the front page of this thread. she is in a turkey shoot, age either 12 or 13. i can no longer remember.

i am proud to say that all the girls in our family, my nieces & granddaughters, are athletes. two are playing college sports & all except the two youngest, ages 8 & 6 play organized sports. firearms is the next logical step.

TB
    Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Teaching the Kids and the Grandkids to shoot is a must in my book,, It's awesome that your Granddaughter can shoot so well,, my Kids love Skeet shooting,, they actually got better than me at it... I started teaching them safety at 4 and shooting at 5,,, my youngest is 15 now and he can shoot better than most of my friends,, Good work on your Granddaughter Grampa TB...
    You Can't Keep it Unless You Give it Away....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12