TruRecoil Bersa Discount

Thread: PMC .380 ammo available

VIP Site Supporter Rollin Thunder's Avatar

PMC .380 ammo available

Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: PMC .380 ammo available

Quote Originally Posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
    RT, is this PMC ammo any good in .380 or 9 mm? I've not used any from PMC. One local store has a lot of .380 in this price range but most gun stores don't have any and are finding it hard to get.

VIP Site Supporter Rollin Thunder's Avatar

I've never had a problem with it in any caliber.
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

sgcusa.com has pmc and seller and belliot for $13.49
    save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Was at my favorite LGS and range today and they had plenty of 380 for the first time in a couple of years. The shelves were full and they had cases on the side shelves in all calibers! :) Prices were $21 - $25 for 380 but at least you could buy a box if you wanted to shoot. 9mm was about $15 - $19

-Pondy

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug77 View Post
    sgcusa.com has pmc and seller and belliot for $13.49
    Great Price for S & B! My LGS just got a case of it and they're selling it for $19.95
    “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
    -
    Elmer Keith

Slingshot

I just ordered 10 bxs of S&B from SGCUSA for 13.49 a box. Best price I have found to date only problem the shipping is high. Someone on the forum stated S&B ran good through the Bersa 380, I think it was MT, is the reason I purchased some.

VIP Site Supporter Americangirl01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
    I just ordered 10 bxs of S&B from SGCUSA for 13.49 a box. Best price I have found to date only problem the shipping is high. Someone on the forum stated S&B ran good through the Bersa 380, I think it was MT, is the reason I purchased some.
    That's a great price, latecomer...
    I've used it in my Thunder 9 without problems, but wouldn't expect any as it eats everything its been fed. I have never tried it in .380. Please let us know how it works our for you....
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Slingshot

The Sportsman's Warehouse near me has boxes of S&B for 13.99 on the shelf. I'm just praying they still have a bunch come payday.

sgcusa.com is no longer listing the S&B on their web site, but they still have plenty of PMC at $13.49. Cabela's still has the S&B on sale for $14.99.

I guess the long drought of 380 ammo is finally coming to an end.

don't say that!! you'll jinx us all. i did see 7 or so boxes of wwb 380 at a wallyworld this weekend and left it on the shelf. got 3 boxes of fed. 45acp instead cause i had no 45's except for a few reloads. but found a good deal on projectiles so had to whip out the fantastic plastic. got 1.000 200 gr. rn-fmj projectiles comin for around $120. add $6 worth of powder and $14 in primers and i'll have a thou for plinking for $140ish. just gonna take some time is all.

S&B cycled both our 380 T's and T Pluses ... as I recall I didn't pick up any more because of the red dye they put on the primer ... seemed to collect on the firing pin and attract a little more gunk than other rounds ... does make it easy to identify the cases if you reload though, but I seem to remember a problem with the primer pockets being a bit too small and they have an unusual crimp that caused me to not save them for reloads ... not a biggie if you are not saving brass ... we have gone through over 2K rounds of PMC 380 in our Bersa's with no problems ... sgcusa has the best prices I've found anywhere http://sgcusa.com/Ammunition-Handgun...duct_info.html

There must be a price war on or something. SGCUSA.com has the S&B back up on the site again, still at $13.49 same as the PMC. And now Cabela's has lowered the price on their S&B down to $13.99 on sale (was 15.99, then 14.99).

Maybe with the decline in the Euro vs. the dollar, the Czech ammo is now much cheaper or something...

Our LGS has had 30 cases of PMC for over two months ... selling for $15.99 ... still sitting on the shelf ... prices are falling to match the stock on hand ...

about freakin time. so glad i held out during the peak of the madness unless i found good bulk deals for under $300 per thou delivered. hate to be one of the suckas that was payin $20 a box last month only to see where the market is currently at. wonder if those ba$tards that were warehousing to keep prices inflated realized demand dropping so flood the market with product now to make profit before bottom falls out?

Rock

Try Cheaper Than Dirt. $12.64 for a 50rd box. Can't beat it anywhere. I've looked.