TruRecoil Bersa Discount

Thread: Obama to Invoke Martial Law?

Obama to Invoke Martial Law?

Major tinfoil hat time......according to this European online newspaper, Prez Zero is about to raise the stakes.

"Pentagon Warns To Expect Radical Change in US Government Soon"
    "A Bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't." --Charles Spurgeon

Re: Obama to Invoke Martial Law?

I found this story all over the place. Our Military is our only hope. Hopefully they go with the Constitution.....He tries this he really is a mad man!

I am sure the military would have a lot of citizens willing to help them for free or just replace ammo used. .

If this is truly possible I sure hope you city people leave be for SHTF Best be finding a friend or some one who lives away from the city. City will become a death trap. Remember stock up on TP as well as ammo.
    “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

” The Blood of AMERICAN HEROES is on Obama’s Hands…Remember Benghazi !! “

Uninstalling Obama......... ███████████████▒ 95% complete. ALERT!!!! SYSTEM HAS CRASHED OVER LOADED WITH FREELOADERS

VIP Site Supporter Rollin Thunder's Avatar

The Warrior General's in the military have been forced to resign and obama has replaced them with his own political ideology, puppet Generals.
    Good Luck on hoping the military will help us out.
    If you can see the big picture, you’re not concentrating on the front sight.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

My hunch is the story above was placed by the Obamabots to incite an uprising which they will rapidly quell with extreme prejudice.

Who benefits from martial law and civil unrest? Not China, they need our trade right now. They aren't ready for us to go poof, we owe them a sheetload of money.

Not Russia, they don't give a damn.

The jihadists benefit the most from the West's downfall. Then they can spread Islamic Supremacism everywhere, kill infidels, and establish their Caliphate thingy. Who stands in their way? Not the US government, it's you and me.
    You cant stop us on the road to freedom
    You cant keep us cause our eyes can see
    Men with insight, men in granite
    Knights in armor bent on chivalry.

Preferred Site Supporter brojohn's Avatar

And who could help bring down the west but a "pretend" American (Keyan) and a "pretend" Christian (muslim) who is half white, but "chose to be black", and has publicly stated that he "is ready to stand with the muslims".
    Barack Hussein Obama.

In 08 Obama won by near 3% with 69 million votes- but 52 million people did not bother to vote.
    In 12 Obama won by about 1% with 65 million- and 93 million did not vote. (NYT)

I think the bottom line here is that America is about to fall, and those that don't really give a crap outnumber those that do by a 3:1 margin.

I hope you're wrong, but I think you're right; it's an apathy revolution.
    You cant stop us on the road to freedom
    You cant keep us cause our eyes can see
    Men with insight, men in granite
    Knights in armor bent on chivalry.