TruRecoil Bersa Discount

Thread: Newest Bersa Warranty Station: Wolfgang - The Gun Doctor

Bersa Warranty Center wolfgang the gun doctor's Avatar

Newest Bersa Warranty Station: Wolfgang - The Gun Doctor

Hello Bersa owners and all firearms enthusiasts!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say a bit about my background. I have worked at trades as diverse as machinist, blacksmith, mechanical engineering/design and project management. I had tinkered with firearms all my life, occasionally with very bad results. So, some time back, I decided to actually get the formal training I needed to properly work on firearms and have been doing so professionally for over four years now and have worked on everything from black powder to full-autos. I have a well-tooled work area and machine shop so that I can do most work in-house. I'm set up most for most gunsmithing except for bluing or advanced stock work such as checkering.

For Bersa, Metro Arms & Lasserre owners, I am the newest member of the Bersa Warranty Center network and primarily service the Western United States, but have many folks that send in their pistols from places as far away as Florida. I generally offer two week or less turn-around time. I have a good stock of spare parts and rarely need to order them for a particular job which helps tremendously with achieving and maintaining a quick turn-around. I prefer to use email for communication as this helps reduce time wasted playing "phone tag". Please visit my website - http://www.wolfgangthegundoctor.com/ - for more information including shipping hints and suggestions that can save you significant amounts on shipping and help get the best turn-around time possible. I'll be updating and refining information there on a regular basis, so check in before sending in a firearm for warranty work.

Timely communication with the owner is a top priority. I try my best to maintain the Golden Rule in this area and that seems to work well. The only reason I don't answer a phone call is that I can't understand it, so speak clearly, slowly and say your return phone number at least twice, preferably at the beginning and end. You'd be surprised at how many folks assume I'm somehow clairvoyant when it comes to phone numbers; I'm not. The only reason I don't answer an email is that I don't get it. Most folks seem surprised to find out that email tends to get lost at about the same rate as regular mail, probably more so.

Sometimes I don't answer quite as quickly as I would like when I get swamped, but you should generally expect an answer or at least acknowledgement by the end of the next business day. If not, it's probably for one of the reasons listed in the previous paragraph, so don't hesitate to re-send or re-call.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to providing my services to all of you.

Wolfgang - The Gun Doctor
    Last edited by wolfgang the gun doctor; 02-22-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    GunDoctor1-Small.jpg
    http://www.wolfgangthegundoctor.com/
    503-429-7342

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Supporter

Re: Newest Bersa Warranty Station: Wolfgang - The Gun Doctor

Welcome to the forum Wolfgang, glad to have another authorized Bersa warranty center that our members can choose from post on this forum. Your communication skills will be most appreciated by our members. Feel free to post in any forum and even give advice on minor problems when they come up. If you feel a gun needs to be sent it please make it clear to send it to the warranty center of the members choice. This is the only way we can maintain impartiality to the authorized Bersa warranty centers.

I have already read some good reviews on your work and turn around time. I do understand turn around time is gun specific and a major problem like a gun replacement can and will take some time.
    Life Member.. My Second Amendment Voice.

VIP Site Supporter who needs to buy a chrony gun sane's Avatar

Glad to meet you, Wolfgang. We always enjoy choices, so I'm glad your services are available to them in need. As RC said, we could also use a little friendly advice and troubleshooting tips so that we can fix minor problems or send it to gunsmiths such as yourself for work that above our heads. Oh, and if you know some good German food recipes, we have a forum for that too!
    "A Bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't." --Charles Spurgeon

Bersa Warranty Center wolfgang the gun doctor's Avatar

I'm from East Tennessee also - Greene Co.
    I'll try to keep up w/ the posts and am willing to give advice/troubleshoot as I have time.
    Auch, Ich leibe deutsche Essen! Bitte sehr, die Addresse mir bekomen. (May I have the address of the German food forum? I don't see it on this site. My wife has some great recipes I'm sure she'll be glad to share and maybe I can get some new ones.)

Quote Originally Posted by gun sane View Post
    Glad to meet you, Wolfgang. We always enjoy choices, so I'm glad your services are available to them in need. As RC said, we could also use a little friendly advice and troubleshooting tips so that we can fix minor problems or send it to gunsmiths such as yourself for work that above our heads. Oh, and if you know some good German food recipes, we have a forum for that too!
    GunDoctor1-Small.jpg
    http://www.wolfgangthegundoctor.com/
    503-429-7342

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Supporter

Recipes >>>> http://www.bersachat.com/forums/foru...php?60-Recipes

I'm into BBQ as you will see
    Life Member.. My Second Amendment Voice.

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor
    Masonia, Just past the Northwest Territories

Hi wolfgang and welcome to Bersa Chat. Glad to have another warranty center on board.. Plus your only about a hour or so drive from Masonia.. Be careful you might just find me out your way some day..
    I've spent 90% of all my money on Booze, Bikes, Babes, Bersas and Bullets..

The rest of my money I wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
    Recipes >>>> http://www.bersachat.com/forums/foru...php?60-Recipes

I'm into BBQ as you will see
    Wolfgang - The Gun Doctor vs. Wolfgang - The Celebrity Chef?

Great to have you here with us Wolfgang. Excellent!
    Bersa Thunder .380, Academy model.

Give the Gift of Life.
    Register to become and organ,tissue, and eye donor:
    http://www.organdonor.gov/

Moderator & Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

Welcome to the madhouse wolfgang.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Welcome to the forums kind sir glad to see another bersa warranty center up and running I own 2 bersa's firearms myself and love them both the thunder 45 ultra compact and the thunder 380 plus now if I could just find my thunder 45 ultra compact a little brother like say the thunder 9mm ultra compact pro I would be set I sometimes get mad at bersa for making such fine affordable firearms b/c their reason I'm broke sometimes
    "An armed society is a polite society" - Robert A. Heinlein
    "Tho even in a time of war or peace a true warrior remains prepared and vigilant"-DL

Hello, and welcome from Ohio. A lot of good info here.
    NRA Life Member
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club member 72-75
    Don't take life too seriously, No one makes it out alive
    anyway.