TruRecoil Bersa Discount

Thread: Is There Enough Evidence For Impeachment?

Is There Enough Evidence For Impeachment?

Has Obama committed one or more "high crimes and misdemeanors" which should get him booted from office? A panel of constitutional experts weighs in on charges that some congressional leaders have raised against the president. From this report, it looks like Obama's not the only one who should get the sack.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked...a-impeachment/
    "A Bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't." --Charles Spurgeon

No matter how many violations pile up against this joker, no one has the balls to impeach him. I don't know why people are so terrified of him? He needs to be given the boot.
    "Character is much easier kept than recovered."
    Thomas Paine

Mini Gun

Re: Is There Enough Evidence For Impeachment?

Quote Originally Posted by Horseshoe View Post
    No matter how many violations pile up against this joker, no one has the balls to impeach him. I don't know why people are so terrified of him? He needs to be given the boot.
    You are right Horseshoe and as well as nobody having the balls to get impeachment going (well there maybe a couple) ovomit has legions of worshippers securely in powerful positions, most of the established media, legions of voting bloodsuckers in his pocket. Things will have to get much much more difficult for society to realize what a cancer he is and by then we can only pray that society still has the strength to deal effectively with trying to salvage what we can.

the creep is treasonous, but he is pretty securely entrenched.

There to many dirty R's also and unless we want a total house cleaning .it will never happen. Remember a lot of what he has done was with the backing of both party's. .

We need to clean out Washington. from top to bottom and that includes all the bureaucrats running things . They have build their little empires also. Need lots of rope as Washington has enough street lights poles to work as trees .
    “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

” The Blood of AMERICAN HEROES is on Obama’s Hands…Remember Benghazi !! “

KILL the amnesty bill

SECURE our borders

DEPORT all illegals

ENFORCE current laws

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Mini Gun

I am a Christan who believes we should fight for what is right, but I know so many when asked thier toughts on this subject that will just smile and say it's Prophecy and right here in the Bible. I just don't believe it has to be prophecy, and would like to see that bastard ousted, and this country restored the the order it should be, and people in government not doing it for the sole poupose of becomming billionairs.

Semi Automatic

Get serious... the House could impeach him but the Senate has to try him and there aint no chance the Democratic Senate will convict.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Get serious... the House could impeach him but the Senate has to try him and there aint no chance the Democratic Senate will convict.
    Yeah, but they'd finally have to give America answers to our questions. And wouldn't you love to see them twisting themselves into pretzels making excuses for that weasel?
    "A Bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't." --Charles Spurgeon

If he does get impeached, guess what dumbass will take his place! We would still be screwed!

Only two Presidents have had impeachment proceedings initiated by the House. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Both were acquitted in the Senate. Osama would be no different.
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM ... SUPPORT THE NRA

Ask yourself "who the hell is Barack Hussein Obama?" A law school grad, community organizer, sketchy history of for whom and where he worked, controversy over where he was actually born, and while officially "mixed race" he is identified as being black. He came out of nowhere to win a seat in the Senate and had a media frenzy back then, and took off like a firework on his first run for President.

He's not qualified, he does not have the background, he does not have the foreign relations experience, and yet he is a second term President now. There are massive forces and unfathomable amounts of corporate and political money and influence that put him where he is today. He will not be impeached and unless or until we understand what the agenda behind him is I am genuinely frightened of the power play that has that much control over the world stage. The Bush family was "Skull and Bones" - the secret society? Well, they are now out of power and Republican party is a train wreck. What does that make Obama and his handlers?

Think I'm being paranoid? I don't...
    http://georgiacarry.org/
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Mini Gun

Quote Originally Posted by ParaCav View Post
    Only two Presidents have had impeachment proceedings initiated by the House. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Both were acquitted in the Senate. Osama would be no different.
    While neither were impeached both of thier reputations, and power were both hit with a heavy blow. If this is all it brought, Obamass it would be well worth the effort.

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor
    Masonia, Just past the Northwest Territories

Actually Clinton was impeached by the Congress.. The big "I" hangs on his name.. Its just that no body cares and the Senate chose to do nothing about it.

Whats funny is Nixon was not impeached yet most people think he was..
    I've spent 90% of all my money on Booze, Bikes, Babes, Bersas and Bullets..

The rest of my money I wasted.

Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

I guess "impeached" is like being "tried" & you're fired only if found "guilty" In Nixon's case, the media got what it wanted without the Senate having to go through the motion. In clinton's case, the people didn't get what they deserved, even though the Senate "went through the motions".
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Nixon had nothing to do with the Watergate break-in, but plenty to do with the coverup. I believe he resigned to spare the nation further embarrassment. After all those years in politics, he was definitely past the stink date. The Dem operatives and the media successfully diverted public awareness of Clinton's crime of lying to a grand jury to a more acceptable charge of adultery. This strategy got him off the hook, but it taught the nation that honesty and integrity was old hat.