TruRecoil Bersa Discount

Thread: CondorsFlight

CondorsFlight

Great service! Highly recommend this company. Let alone being the only company I have found to basically have any bersa 9mm magazine in stock they did not jack the price up $20 because of the unusually high demand. If the USPS did not mis-send my package then it would have arrived 3 days after placing the order. I will absolutely be looking here first for any accessories before going elsewhere. I have already placed another order as a matter of fact.
    “When seconds count, the police are just minutes away” - Anonymous

Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

Re: CondorsFlight

I ordered from them several times & have never been disappointed.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Well, I placed another order because of how great the first experience was. Unfortunately, I received the wrong magazine this time. I'm sure they will take care of the problem but it's a small headache to have to go to the post office to send this one back. Just really hoping they cover shipping costs and correct the problem as quickly as possible.

I received my Galco Classic lite shoulder rig, for my Bersa thunder 380, today from YGP. Still have some adjusting to do, but do far it feels good.
    Pretty quick delivery considering Shot Show was last week.
    What if you found out that the 'Hokey Pokey' IS what it's all about.

Joshua 24:15
    Rev 21:4-5
    1 Thess 5:3
    Ex 22:2
    EC 10:2

Gun control is not about guns, it is about control!

Thanks, Mike

I decided to try out one of the Fobus OWB holsters. Ordered it from Condors. Arrived in a few days and tried it out for the first time today. I really enjoy the size and design of it. I did a little jogging and a couple jumps to check the retention. Seems adequate enough. I would feel more comfortable if it had a manual push button release, but all in all I am very pleased with it and it will most likely become my every day cooler weather/bigger clothes holster. Mike had it in the mail within a day and at my door within 3 days. As far as my previous order, I left him a message about the shipment of a wrong part. He replied very quickly and said he will fix everything. He is making everything very easy for me and will be sending me an envelope to mail pack the wrong part at no charge to me. I am very happy with his professionalism and business conduct, it is refreshing to deal with a company who is polite, business-customer relationship concerned, and doesn't try to yank every little piece of profit available from the consumer. A+

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggz View Post
    I am very happy with his professionalism and business conduct, it is refreshing to deal with a company who is polite, business-customer relationship concerned, and doesn't try to yank every little piece of profit available from the consumer. A+
    Yeah....it's as if he wants to be successful or something.
    "A Bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't." --Charles Spurgeon