Those wishing to make a designated donation for our Members affected by Hurricane Harvey or Irma, please add "Harvey" or "Irma" in the "Add a note" box. Thank you!

“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: STEPHEN A. CAMP WEBSITE FOR HIS BOOKS

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

STEPHEN A. CAMP WEBSITE FOR HIS BOOKS

I don't normally do this . I see that his web site is still up and his books are available . Steve was a member here and at old Bersa Talk. He wrote the first 380-DPX test using a Bersa and posted for us first .Be for rest of the net. We exchanged many PM and e mails over the years and I considered him a friend.

Here my thoughts. He was a writer , gun tester , X peaceofficer and ccw instructor . None of which going to make you rich .
    How about helping his wife out and give a gun person one of his books .

Go to his Web sight give a look and order . You can use pay pal or buy direct with check or money order . Information their.

Just a thought. Sure his wife could use the little extra money and we could keep a friend and member writing alive for other to enjoy down road.

http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/Products5.html

Visit his Web page Lots of information there . MT
    Last edited by Michael T; 01-25-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Re: STEPHEN A CAMP WEBSITE & BOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS

Great idea MT! I bought a couple of his 1911 Books for gifts and one for me when he was still alive. He was kind enough to sign them for me! I think I'll get a couple of the defensive handgun books!

VIP Site Supporter Americangirl01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pond Scum View Post
    Great idea MT! I bought a couple of his 1911 Books for gifts and one for me when he was still alive. He was kind enough to sign them for me! I think I'll get a couple of the defensive handgun books!
    That's awesome, Pondy. He was a very generous man for sharing his knowledge with us on the forums and we were very fortunate to have him as a member here. Indeed, it is a wonderful idea. Thanks, MT.....
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

I've always wanted his book on the 1911, just ordered it, Thanks MT for thinking of this one.

Bill
    WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T SAY?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Thanks, I always planned on getting some of his work, will be a good read for me between runs this winter.

Just ordered one over the 2013 Thanksgiving break for reading while I rehab from hip replacement surgery Monday. Should be here early this week according to Sandy his wife. She replied within less than a day, still very fast service.

Administrator
    VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Lee I wish you the best on your hip replacement Monday. May you have a speedy recovery. Enjoy Stephen's book.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

VIP Site Benefactor

Best wishes on your hip surgery lee and enjoy that book..

thank you gentlemen, I am very ready for it. Might buy another one in June when the second is done.

I ordered "Paid in Full". As a writer myself I think its a great idea that his work stays in print and his family profits.
    Retired and hunkering in.

Preferred Site Supporter drband's Avatar

Re: STEPHEN A. CAMP WEBSITE FOR HIS BOOKS

Ordered the Hipower Disassembly Guide. Mrs. Camp responded in minutes and said it will ship tomorrow! Please order from her if you need any of Stephen's publications-- and thank her for keeping his site going.

Load, Shoot, Clean, Repeat...
    Load, Shoot, Clean, Repeat...